The Michael Fassbender Dream

=====THIS IS JUST A DREAM I HAD. IT'S NOT EDITED, NO REVISIONS. IVE ONLY CHANGED MY NAME TO M/N AS IN MY NAME. OKAY SO I JUST KINDA SAID WHAT HAPPEND SRRY FOR GRAMMAR =====

The Michael Fassbender dream

Okay so in the dream i was Michael Fassbender physically. I always wore the same clothes through the whole thing. i dressed fancy. i was wearing all black in the beginning. Black dress shirt, black tie, black dress pants. black leather shoes (i guess that’s because i find it attractive when males wear all black). i was in the streets of berlin Germany. i did have a long black trench coat as i recall. I’m minding my business, smoking a cigarette and i see this little girl running to me from a distance, she's like 5 or 6. she dress like she from Madeline, that kids show i used to watch. she dress like a French girl, a blood red coat that is tied with a red silk bow at her neck, buttons that are red. her coat is thick ,warm, wool and flows out like the white of a bad mitten birdie. she has white tights on and red shoes. She wears a red hat also, its shaped like a cylinder and is short in height. she dresses like a doll she's soo cute, he cheeks are round and red, she has dark blue eyes and coco brown hair that's short and has bangs that go across her forehead but you can see her eye browns. her bottom lip was a bit bigger thatn her upper one, she was perfectly cute. She evn cried cute. She buries her face in my gray scarf( that i forgot to mention i was wearing. my coat is open too. i wear a thick long ass gray scarf). The girl begs me to take her away, She sounds like she could be from the little rascals, or annemarrie from all dogs go to heaven. her voice was so innnocent. "Please Mr. I-I dont want my daddy to find me" She sounds american despite her fench outfit." I look around for police and though ppl are near they stare and then look away. Suddenly the little girl shrieked when she heard a man bellow out in anger. "LEXAAAAAAAAAA" My common sense snatched her up and ran as fast as i could. I cradled her when i ran. i was running so fast the ppl looked like a blur.

i ran down to a german trainstation and i had enough money to get us both on the train. I stared in the refelection of the glass and saw how exuasted i was (micheal is fine (; ). i plop down on a seat.i dont even know where this is headed. the little girl watches out the window and waits axiously for the train to move. she watches as the train goes fast and faster leaving the station behind. I cath my breath and close my eyes but the girl comming in betwen my legs, rapping her arms around my chest and buring her face in my clothes once again, makes my eyes open wide. No THIS was not my child what am i doing? Her dad was probably just going to spank her for breaking a glass i the house or something mild. No. I knew deep down this "Lexa" was in trouble.

I slowly wrap my arms around herand hold her tight. I smell her hair and it smells like pencils. I take her by the shoulders lightly and ask hername, her full name. She said it as if she was still learning it, "Lexa Amelia Locket, what's your name mister?" I told her to call me mr fass. "Noo" she almost smiled, she was missing one of her front teeth. "Your full name, Anyone has a full name" She made me so weak, and i felt a burning in my chest when i looked into her innocent wandering eyes. "My full name, Is Michael Tavren Fassbender, where are you from?" I looked away when she sat onmy lap, clapped her hands and smiled. "I'm from France but my mama and papa are American. We just moved here a little time ago." She lokked down when she mentioned her father. she treid to change the subject "Where are you from ?" I told her that I was born here in germany, but my parents were irish (which is true forreal, he speaks german and has and irish accent sometimes, or a german one depanding on the atmosphere). I didn’t want to scare her with the subject but i whispered the questiion,"WHy were you running from your Father?" She laid on my chest so i couldnt see her face, just her red hat and shiny coco brown hair. "Because I tried to run away from the bad men." I leaned my head back, so many things popped up in my head, heinus things. "What bad men?" I asked, trying to soften my voice. I just keep forgetting im talking to a child of only about 5 or 6 years. "THEN MEN, WHO TOUCH ME!" She sobbed, bangging her littile fist on her little thighs. She calmed, and tears tell on to my shirt. "The men who touch me..." she whispered. Sounding tramatized " Papa let them in my room and.. they wear halloween mask.." "Shhh" I stopped her. I didnt want her to be reminded. We were on the train for hours. She fell asleep in my arms twice. The whole time i was thinking. why'd she pick me. She didnt know if i was one of those sick men that her father let in her rrom at night, I could’ve been anybody. the thought made me want to vomet.