Ch. 3

You guys are so sweet!! I'm still surprised at how many requests I get to write another fanfiction....

This chapter is dedicated to nerdyshadowpreteen

and Spiritblast56

Thank you guys for all your support and help!! <3

P. S. Don't worry Buttercup and Bubbles are coming soon ;) It just begins with Blossom...

****

''Rose!''

She turned from the bookshelves she was dusting to look at Brick, who was standing in the doorway of the study with his brothers behind him.

''Yes?" She asked, focusing on his hat rather than his eyes.

''We are going out for awhile, and won't be back until later tonight- we need you to have the whole house clean by then.'' With that, he spun on his heel and exited with his blonde and raven haired brothers behind him.

''Um, sirs-'' Rose began to call after them, but the front door was shut in her face before she could continue. It was clear they had heard her, but didn't care what she was going to say.

''Oh you know, my sister is coming to visit- and quit her job as she was supposed to work here too apparently,'' Rose murmured to herself, it wasn't like she could say that to their faces...not without giving anything away.

Well, the red haired girl thought on her way upstairs, at least Buttercup won't have a chance to strangle them now.

***

''Hey Rose,'' A raven haired girl said, entering the front door of the mansion,''that's still you're name, right?"

She was tall, but not taller than the red haired girl. Her short hair went to her chin and stuck out at the ends. She was noticeably pretty, especially without makeup or any accessories- it seemed to add to her personality. Her green eyes were a much lighter shade than normal green eyes, and held a glint of mischief.

''Yes Betty,'' Rose replied with a meaningful look,''but I would appreciate you not making remarks like that in public.''

''We're not in public, we're alone in a house you're supposed to keep neat and orderly,'' Betty retorted, crossing her arms.

The red haired girl merely rolled her eyes at her sister,''They already left- and charged me with having the whole house clean by then.''

Betty, a.k.a. Buttercup, smirked,''Alright, lets show them how I clean.''

Following her sister, Rose felt a trace of panic,''BC- this is not a good idea, I can't lose this job!"

''Yeah, yeah,'' Betty called over her shoulder with a wink,''Relax Bloss, I'm helping you.''

Rose and her sister made their way to the study, it was where the RowdyRuff Boys tended to spend most of their time, and where Rose was specifically told not to clean. And they could tell why, as soon as they stepped through the doorway.

Papers were all over the walls and tabletops, while crushed soda cans and food wrappers littered the chairs. Boxes and trunks were all around the room, it looked as if a family had moved in and never unpacked.