Ch. 7

We finally met Bubbles!! WOOHOO!!!

WE'RE GOING PLACES!!! (Not really, considering I'm still at home staring at a computer while I write this...)

Hope you liked the Butchercup moment though ;)

Also, thank you ItzelBarajas160

Now it's time for another chapter!!! 

P. S. While (in the story) Brick firmly believes Rose is Blossom- he has to prove it to his brothers, and he does also have doubts sometimes...

******

While Betty and Butch had their moment, Brick was trying to find anything he could that would prove Rose to be Blossom Utonium. He started by asking about her family and past- to which she gave simple answers or even vague statements.

He looked over to Boomer to see how he was holding up, but the blonde villain looked like he'd met his match- his face resembled that of a fish out of water.

Butch was still lost in Betty's eyes....

''Seems rather stalkerish that your sister knows so much about us,'' Brick said, turning his eyes away from Rose to watch Betty and Butch.

''Seems rather stalkerish that you have a room dedicated to the PowerPuff Girls,'' she retorted.

''So when non-villainous people have a room of stuff to do with the PPGs, it's not considered stalking?" He scoffed.

''Considering that they've been dead, for what? Five years or so? That is....unnerving,'' she said, calmly taking a drink,''but I think I saw more posters and dolls in that little room of yours than in ant antique store..."

''They're action figures,'' he snapped,''If you're gonna talk about the PPGs, you could at least do it with some respect.''

'' I wasn't aware that heroes that failed their duty deserved respect, especially from some little boys that tried to destroy them,'' she said almost impassively.

He faced her, staring at her harshly. Her pink eyes seemed alert and....something else he couldn't quite place. One thing they weren't though, was dead.

''And what if I told you,'' he leaned in close to her ear, lips just brushing it,''that Blossom sure has grown up quite nicely.''

With that he walked away, leaving the former superhero in her speechless state.

But he had been right, the PowerPuff Girls sure had grown up- just not the way anyone thought they would have.

******

OK, so I can't really say that was a Blossick moment....but it was....almost close....

*Singing voice* Hope you liked it~

Have an AWESOME DAY!! :)