Chapter 41

Sang's Pov

I skipped my way down the hall until I reached the stairs, before I walked down as softly as I could. I didn't want to wake the other boys unnecessarily, after all. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs, I moved over the living room, where most of the boys were sleeping.

The TV was still on, showing an infomercial about a new fantastic hair product. But other than that, the room was silent other than a few snores here and there.

Two of the boys were asleep on the couches—Gabriel and Victor today, it seemed—while the rest were sprawled out on various air mattresses. I know they were rotating through sleeping in the guest bedroom upstairs, but as expected, it wasn't Nathan's turn. From a quick glance around the room, it appeared to be Kota's.

Nathan was sleeping the farthest from the door. I walked across the carpeted floor, shivering slightly from how cold it was outside of the warm blankets upstairs.

I bent down next to his cot, reaching a hand up and poking him straight in the cheek. "Wake up, sleepyhead," I whispered, poking him again until his eyes finally flickered open.

"Sang...?" He asked groggily, sitting up slightly.

"Are you expecting another girl?" I asked with a grin.

He chuckled. I saw the moment his eyes dropped from my face to my body and he noticed my state of dress. His eyes widened and his mouth opened slightly, and I'd guess he'd be drooling if I gave him time to.

I reached a hand up to his chin, closing his mouth for him.

"Wha...Sang, what are you wearing?" He asked when his tongue started working for him again.

"Do you like what you see?" I grinned at his rapid nod, his eyes never leaving my breasts for too long.

"How about showing me how much you like it?" I whispered, leaning forward.

Nathan wasted no time before he pounced, pinning me to the floor by my arms. I couldn't help but grin at his abandonment of the cot, knowing that it would be slightly uncomfortable and the noise would alert the others.

He only made me grin more as he pressed himself against my hip as he attempted to dominate my lips. I humored him for a few seconds before flipping the tables and kissing back much more forcefully. I bit his bottom lip roughly as he tried to turn things back around and he gave in, melting into my touch as I gripped his face.

"I did tell you I'd be back down here for you, now didn't I?" I whispered, moving to nibble on his jaw. Before I could move any further, Nathan moved away and stopped me.

"We have to talk first," he said.

"About what?" I asked, still trying to nibble on any part of his skin available.

"I... Will you stop that?" He groaned as I kissed along his neck.

"Keep talking, and maybe I'll stop... if it's interesting enough," I murmured.

"I wanted to apologize," he breathed as my hands started to wander below the belt.

I stopped instantly.

"What?"

Nathan let out a small whine but continued what he was saying after a minute. "Gabriel said you wanted an apology, and I planned to give it to you before everything happen with North and then Kota. I let Kota chase after you, but I saw you come down the stairs soon after and I called out to you. You didn't stop, though."

"I was on a mission with Dexter, and no one was about to stop me from getting out of here as fast as I could," I stated. "It wasn't anything against you. I didn't want to stop for anyone."