Entry #52 Struck

Title: Struck

Author: SydneyElliot

Genre: Fantasy

Summary:

Ember Reed is a sarcastic, snarky, and smart 17 year old. She is the badass, butt kicking chick of the school and isn't afraid of anyone, especially after 8 years of kickboxing. With her mom long dead and a dad that has shut her out, the love she lacks from her parents her 3 brothers make up for. So I guess you could say her life was relatively normal.             

But when lightning strikes, literally, and Ember wakes up in a hospital 3 days later, nobody can seem to explain how she lived. And Ember can't seem to explain why there are creepy people following her around and how she seems to be able to control....electricity?            

When Ember accidentally electrocutes somebody and shuts down all the power in her school, she has to move away to avoid the questioning. But could moving have only made it worse? And why does Grayson Taylor, her new schools hottest guy, seem to have a sudden interest in her? The questions keep piling up and when she stumbles upon a book that tells her exactly what is happening to her and who is after her, Ember realizes she is in for the ride of her life, so she better hold on tight.

How many reads do you have?: 762

How many followers do you have?: 14

**STORY CAN BE FOUND IN THE EXTERNAL LINK**