Entry #73 Love And Sacrifice

Title: Love And Sacrifice [The Hunger Games]

Author: Emma Norman

Genre: Fanfiction

Summary:

The Capitol want revenge, and they're going for it in the worst way possible. They're targeting Katniss' daughter. 17 year old Amelia is reaped for the 76th Annual Hunger Games alongside her childhood bestfriend. With Amelia unaware of the trauma the Games caused both her parents, she believes it's going to be a walk in the park and she's going to win within the first day. However, when the Tributes of Districts One and Two are out for revenge of their own after they lost relatives to Katniss in the 74th Annual Hunger Games, Amelia understands it's not as simple as she first predicted. With her parents wanting nothing more than their daughter's safe return from the Arena, and Amelia hanging onto the hope that she's picked up enough skills to survive, will she make it out of The Hunger Games alive? Or are Katniss and Peeta going to suffer one of the worst fates possible? Will they lose their first born child to the heartlessness of the Capitol?

How many reads do you have?: 1,687

How many followers do you have?: 585

**STORY CAN BE FOUND IN THE EXTERNAL LINK**