Entry #80 The Devil's Contract

Title: The Devil's Contract

Author: Alexachan1202 (Alexa)

Genre: Fantasy

Summary:

“You don't own me!” she shouted

“May I remind you that you signed a contract stating that you're mine” he calmly said even though in the inside he was burning with rage

“And may I remind you that you didn't save my best friend which only means that the contract is invalid” She took a step towards his way only to stop when she was just five steps away from him.

“Ah.. but that's where your wrong princess” he stated as he slowly walk towards her way.

Now they are facing each other with a limited space in between them. And if someone were to see them like this they would thought they were kissing.

“Because from the beginning you've always been mine” and he crossed the space between them just to capture her lips.

__________________________________________

From the beginning when God created man and woman on earth, he too created angels to protect them.

All angels were given a task equally but it was never been predicted that there would be an uprising, leading to the downfall of some angels.

Years and years of guidance from God did nothing to destroy the darkness and when he thought he found it, his hopes were crush again.

Now God banished an angel once again due to killing. This angel was one of God's favorites and to see the angel's despair broke God's Heart.

The angel became known as the Angel of Death for he committed a lot of people's death since he came down to hell.

The Angel of Death was slowly being consumed by the dark side and to avoid it from happening God created another part of the angel in secrecy.

She who bears his mark has a destiny to either destroy or saved everything

How many reads do you have?: 1.7K

How many followers do you have?: 70

**STORY CAN BE FOUND IN THE EXTERNAL LINK**