Damn: ticci toby x reader

Y/N pov.
Ugggg another lonely day at school. I wish I had friends. At school everyone hates me at home they hate why can't I just have a good life.

Toby pov.
I can't believe slender *tic* is sending me on another mission!! At least I get to kill a defenseless person instead of a trained assassin.

3rd person pov.
Toby arrived at the school and waited for the guy/girl to come out. When they did he was surprised, they were fucking hot!! With h.l h.c hair, and s.c skin man they were perfect. But you can't forget their e.c. Eyes that sparkled so beautifully.

Toby pov
Man he/she is soooo hot!!! I have to talk to him/her. "H-hi I'm Toby *tic*" man I must sound like an idiot why the fuck did I stutter? " hey Toby I'm Y/n nice to meet you." Omg he/she is sooo cute sounding!!!! 0////0 oh no I'm blushing *tic* ummm "would you like to hang out sometime??" Shit! She's/he's going to think I'm a creep.

Y/N pov
"H-hi I'm Toby *tic*" damn he's hot!!! Ummmm "hey Toby im Y/N nice to meet you." Well I sound soo cheesy whatever... he's blushing omg awwwwwww "would you like to hang out sometime??" Omg 0////0 "of course Toby!"

3weeks later by slendy

3rd person pov
Toby and Y/N had been dating for a while and it was time for the big step

WARNING LEMONS AND YAOI

Female

Toby pov
I'm nervous I don't want to screw this up *knocks* "hey Toby come on in" "o-ok *tic*

Y/N pov

Today's the day!! *knocks* "hey Toby come on in" "o-ok" *tic* he seems nervous that's ok I am too

3rd person (it will be for the rest cuz I'm lazy)

Toby and Y/N started kissing and it was getting more heated passionate every second until he started kissing her neck leaving hikeys. She was moaning when he found her sweet spot He took off her shirt she took off his then the bra he started kissing all the way to her pants. He slowly took off her pants and panties then she took off his pants and underwear and started sucking he was a groaning mess until he cummed in her mouth she swallowed it. Then he licked up and down then inserted his tongue she was a moaning mess. He then thruster into her and this went on until they both climaxed "I love you *tic* Y/N" " I love you too Toby"

Male (this one will be the same except for male obv)

Toby pov
I'm nervous I don't want to screw this up *knocks* " hey Toby come on in" "o-ok *tic*"

Y/N pov

Today's the day!! *knocks* "hey Toby come on in" "o-ok *tic*" he seems nervous that ok I am too

3rd pov

Toby and Y/N started kissing and it was getting more heated and passionate until he started kissing his neck leaving hikeys. He was moaning when Toby found his sweet spot he took off his shirt then Toby's shirt then his pants and boxers and Toby's pants and boxers. He started to suck and Toby was a groaning mess Toby returned the favor then thrusters into Y/N he cried in pain but soon was happy they kept going until they both climaxed "I love you Y/N *tic*" "I love you too Toby"

The end both sets got married started a family bla bla bla hope you liked my chapter 😅 btw I have school soo