My little prince: BEN DROWNED x reader

Y/N pov
Ugg I'm home alone...again at least I can play legend of Zelda!! I need a life 😣 Why is it glitching and playing backwards *hand comes out of ds* wtf *throws it*

BEN pov
I'm bored so I was trying to scare this girl/boy when they throw the da across the room. Rude fuck you too man "hello princess/prince I am BEN DROWNED" their kinda cute though...

Y/N pov
Wtf... "hello princess/prince I am BEN DROWNED" he's kinda cute like a little link statue but somehow cuter... " hi? I'm Y/N and I'm not your princess/prince" I'm not going to be that easy to win over "your so feisty I love it" 0////0 pervert much

BEN pov
"Your so feisty I love it" omg she/he blushed that's it I'm going for it *kisses her/him* "Y/N will you be my princess/prince?"

Y/N pov
He just kissed me... "Y/N will you be my princess/prince?" ... " only if you will be my little prince?!" "Why little fine"

WARNING LEMON AND YAOI

female
2 months later brought by link
3rd person
Y/N and BEN were making out on the couch they had never really had sex so off to the bedroom they went. He kissed down her neck  and collarbone leaving hikeys.Off came shirts Y/Ns bra pants etc. she deep throated him until he came in her mouth she swallowed it. He thrusted into her with no time to adjust but pain turned to pleasure and she was a moaning mess until they both climaxed "I love you my princess Y/N" "I love you too my little prince"

Male
2 months later brought by link
3rd person
Y/N and BEN were making out on the couch they had never really had sex so off to the bedroom they went. He kissed down his neck and collarbone leaving hikeys.Off came shirts  pants etc. he deep throated BEN until he came in his mouth he swallowed it. BEN thrusted into Y/N with no time to adjust but pain turned to pleasure and he  was a groaning  mess until they both climaxed "I love you my prince Y/N" "I love you too my little prince"

Ending they started a family bla bla bla
Okay 3 one shots a day sounds like a plan maybe 4 if I'm lucky but it's late and I need sleep so hope you liked it 😜😜