Masked heart:masky x reader

Y/N pov
Through the huge forest I go maybe there will be a bear that I can friend. At least then I would have a friend... "Brian come on we have to do this just find someone who you can kill off" wtf I'm getting out of here *trips over a rock and falls* god damn my stupid clumsiness I don't have time for this

Masky pov

"Brian come on we have to do this just find someone who you can kill off" a noise off to the right... maybe it's a person!!! "Who's there" maybe it's a kid who got lost though the operator probably would have killed her/him by now... " hi I'm Y/N please don't kill me I just wanted to explore..." oh she/he's lonely I guess I can understand that "go back to the mansion Brian and discuss the matters with the operator" "y-yes t-Tim"

Y/N pov
Why the fuck did I do that!!??? "Tim?" No response did he leave with the Brian guy "are you ok?" He cares? Hmm maybe he is nice "I'm fine but where am I" *tim walks out to you* "we are in a dangerous forest it's best to get you out of here" he seems really nice but why is he wearing a mask "come on hurry up"

A week later

Y/N pov

I still like him what's wrong with me. I've gotten to know Tim or "masky" a little more but he is soo closed off I don't think I will ever get to be with him...

Masky pov

I've gotten to know her/him and they're nice and all but I don't know how she/he could ever love me enough to make up for my past...

Y/N pov
I'm going to tell him... with cheesecake

In the forest that night

Masky pov

"Hey Tim?" There she/he is!! No blushing no stuttering be cool "I have something important to tell you" oh no she's/he's leaving me!! "What is it Y/N"

Y/N pov
He had a f.c. Box poking out of his pocket I wonder why... "what is it Y/N" ...ok now or never "I really really like you Tim I get that you probably won't like me but I had to tell you" 0////0 "I love you too Y/N" he gave me a box!?? *opens box* omg there's a f.c. Necklace/bracelet inside *he puts it on you* "its for you" "thank you so much I got you cheesecake" "I chose a good person"

WARNING LEMON AND YAOI

2 months later

Female
3rd pov
Masky and Y/N were  doing the usual making out in her bedroom when things started getting heated. He started sucking on her sweet spot and leaving hickeys. Off came shirts,pants, boxers and panties. (Man quick as fuck lolol) masky thrusted into Y/N until they both climaxed "I love you Y/N" "I love you to tim"

Male

3rd pov

Masky and Y/N were doing the usual making out in his bedroom when things started to get heated. Masky started sucking on his sweet spot and leaving hickeys. Off came shirts, boxers, and pants. (Still quick af) masky thrusted into Y/N until they both climaxed "I love you Y/N" "I love you too Tim"

It is soo late but I will upload so hope you liked it😜