Beautiful: jeff the killer x reader

Y/N pov
I'm so lonely no one likes me but I always feel like I'm being watched I was walking down the road when...

Jeff pov
This guy/girl I've been stalking is sooo cute!! I'm going to talk to them! " hello cutie my name is Jeff do you like my face?" What I was expecting no what the answer was...

Y/N pov
"Hello cutie my name is Jeff do you like my face?" Damn he's kinda fucked up but beautiful in his on way! " yeah I love your face Jeff oh I'm Y/N by the way" he just looked at me like I was insane

Jeff pov
"Yeah I love your face Jeff oh I'm Y/N
By the way" omg he/she is perfect should I kiss her/him?? I'm going to do it *kisses* 0////0 "sorry Y/N but you are way to perfect for me not to do that

Y/N pov

0///0 he just.... omg he's perfect!!!
" Jeff will you go out with me?" "Of course cutie"

WARNING LEMON AND YAOI

2 months later from Toby

Female

3rd person pov

Jeff and Y/N were kissing on the couch when they started making out Jeff pulled off Y/Ns shirt and bra she took off his shirt he kissed down her neck and collar bone leaving hikeys and sucking on her sweet spot turned her into a moaning mess he pulled off her pants and panties she pulled off his pants and boxers then started to deep throat him after a while he cummed in her mouth she swallowed than he thrusted into her pain turned to pleasure then they continued until they both climaxed "I love you Y/N" "I love you too jeff"

Male

3rd person pov

Jeff and Y/N were kissing on the couch when they started making out Jeff pulled off Y/Ns shirt  he took off his shirt he kissed down his neck and collar bone leaving hikeys and sucking on his sweet spot turned him  into a groaning  mess he pulled off his pants and boxers he pulled off his pants and boxers then started to deep throat him after a while he cummed in his mouth he swallowed than jeff thrusted into Y/N  pain turned to pleasure then they continued until they both climaxed "I love you Y/N" "I love you too jeff"

Ending they moved in together and bla bla bla
Hope you guys like it 😂 more will be on the way