chapter 2

( Adalines P.O.V )
Oh my god! I might die!! This can't be happening! If ashton comes to liberty high he will bully me more than ever and people will either laugh or bully me harder! My mind is racing and I feel like dropping to the floor crying but instead I just stood there unable to move or close my mouth.. "A! Earth to adaline!" Vanessa's face was filled with worry and Charlie was staring at both of us angry. "Hmm yeah? I'm fine" I said with the best fakes smile I can do but it didn't help... I'm not the best actress so V could tell I was faking. Charlie took me by the hand again and pulled me outside but I had a bad feeling about that however I put it aside because charlie is so cute when he's trying to help.. Oh. My. god he's... here

    (Ashton's P.O.V)
I was going to the school on Friday to bring my papers in and I saw the one person I wanted to see.. adaline.. she's looks the same but skinnier.. I think she was prettier before when she didn't try do hard but she looks beautiful! I just wanted to kiss her but I held back. Her Curly brown hair bouncing up and down as she was walking and her  blue eyes  were beautiful like raindrops falling down. I wanted to apologize so much and tell her I've always loved her but I knew how I was to her and she wouldn't want a bad boy like me.. we started staring at each other and I didn't wanna look back but I did.

    (Adalines P.O.V)
 His straight brown hair is even cuter and his brown eyes were filled with sorrow... is he sorry? Should I for-- " hey fatty can you gawk anymore? Jeez you must be desperate"  Katherine aka the school slut said to me... I couldn't take it anymore and ashton was staring at me "oh please Katherine at least I don't sleep with teachers for A's" that's when I felt it... that slap that she always gives me. I can see V and Charlie getting mad but I can't see Katherine anymore.. a leather jacket is blocking my path?

     (Ashton's P.O.V sorry it's moving alot)
 I was furious when I saw her get slapped. I wanted to hurt that girl so much!  I got in Adalines way "you better shut up right now. Katherine is it? (She nodded) at least addie looks pretty without makeup you look like you had breast implants..you better leave before I break my rule about beating girls" I say trying to hide it but everything came out.. adaline looked so shocked..

      (Adalines P.O.V)
He .called .me .addie!! My heart is pounding and I don't know why! I never felt this before and he said I looked pretty without makeup!! Wait stay calm..
  "Why-" I was gonna finish when ashton interrupted me "you wanna hang out some time?"  I hesitated for a minute but then I said " on one condition you tell me why you did that and why you bullied me" " pick you up at 8 I have the perfect idea"

HI guys!! I just wanted to say thanks for reading this chapter. Imma try to do 2 a day because I have other stories I wanna do! My friends have helped so much so I'm excited for people to read it if you do!BAII