chapter 4

(Adalines P.O.V)
    Silence! It's totally silent in this car with me and ashton... I wanna say something but it's so awkward. He basically confessed to me and we almost kissed!

  ***FLASHBACK*** (Adalines version!)
  Our lips are only a few inches away from touching. He would be my first kiss.. the bad boy who bullied me! I have these strange feelings for him but also for charlie... OH NO CHARLIE! As soon as I think about him ashton moves closer and so do I until... our food is ready and ashton has to pick it up.. we eat in silence and then he finally says "your parents are probably worried I should take you home".
***FLASHBACK OVER ***

     It's 10:00 and I'm In a car with someone I wanna kiss!  You know what I'm just say it."I wanna talk about what happend" "about which part the part where I tell you I like you or where we almost kiss" Ashton says as a joke... A JOKE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!
"That's not funny... this is so confusing and I need answers" he just starts laughing and I can't help but stare at his soft lips.. " alright addie so give me questions" damn it that cute nickname again.."when did you start liking me? Is this a prank and your trying to mess with my head? Why are you back in town?" I have a million more but I'll stick with those "5th grade, no its not my feelings for you are very real, and because my sister is coming back and my parents wanna show  the town that I have changed" damn I don't know what to say.. I can feel myself blushing but.. wait did he say his sister? AS IN MY BEST FRIEND??

  (Ashton's P.O.V)
  I can tell she was blushing at the first answers but then she noticed I said my sister Ashley... addie and my twin sister ashley (who I call A.C because of her initials and when she's mad she gives you a cold stare) have been best friends since we were 4.. they did everything together until Ashley went to boarding school in 7th grade.. we haven't seen her since because our parents basically abandoned her but she's coming back tomorrow. " she's coming?! Omg is she going to our school?" The way addie says it is like her life has got a thousand times better I just laugh and drop her off at her house and went home to sleep

-- I didn't wanna do any house scenes so we're skipping to Monday at school thanks---

 (Adalines P.O.V)
 OMG she's coming today! Do you think vanessa will be jealous? I hope not but as I'm going to my locker I see something that shouldve broke my heart.. vanessa and Charlie are sucking each other's faces off! I just walk up to my locker and cough... seeing there startled faces are enough to make me laugh. " Ok A I can explain... while you were on your date charlie came over and we hit It off more than-- " don't worry about it I'm not mad... I'm very happy for you guys" I had to interrupt her or she would have starting apologizing every second. "Your not mad were dating?" Charlie asked me very carefully with a look if sadness in his eyes.. why is he sad?... "Nope not really you can do whatever you want" as soon as I said that V had a happy face and Charlie had an expression I can't figure out.. "Adaline?" A familiar voice says to me and I look to see the brown haired and brown eyes girl look at me with happiness. "Ashley?! It's so good to see you!" I run for a hug and she does too. I missed her so much I'm in tears! She's with ashton but I just zone him out paying attention to ashley.. until " hey addie can I talk to you for a second?"

   ** hey guys this chapter might me boring but trust me I'm getting into the juicy stuff! I have this whole thing planned so please hang In there!** sorry that it took so long!