Chapter 2: Baby Makers

Chapter 2: Baby Makers *warning sexual content*

“Mom, Aaron’s back!” I called out to my mom as I let myself and Aaron into my home. To be honest, it’s much as Aaron’s home as it is mine, he pretty much lives here half the time that his parents think he’s not even in town.

“Aaron honey, when did you get back?” My mom walked into the hallway with her cooking apron on. Oh, food, yes please.

“Just this morning aunty, I thought I’d pay a visit since I have no classes this week.” As Aaron and my mom chit chatted, I helped myself to some of my mom’s famous chocolate chip cookies, my mom’s cooking was famous around our neighbourhood, she was literally the best cook I know, she can make anything and everything and she’ll perfect it first time round. I walked through the kitchen door, happily eating my cookie, into the living room and turned on our TV, sinking down into one of our large sofas, waiting for Aaron to stop gossiping like an old lady with my mom, who happens to be an old lady. Ha ha. About five minutes later, he plops down onto the sofa next to me. I turn and face him, bring my feet up and over his lap, he brings his arms and places them on top of my legs whilst his hand ran up and down one of my legs. Too engrossed in the current episode of 90210, I hadn’t realised his other hand moved up to my thigh until his hand was literally touching my underwear. Jumping at the ticklish feeling, I snapped my head towards him.

“Oh my God, what are you doing?” I quietly yelled at him, not wanting my mom to hear. He snickered at me before bursting out into a full blown laugh. “Shut up! Mom will hear you, you asswipe!” I smacked his arm as he carried on laughing.

“I wanted to see how long it took you to notice, apparently you’re so used to guys feeling you up you didn’t realise until I was practically fingering you.” He started laughing at me again, I moved my legs off of him before lunging at him. If my mom hears any of this I am so dead.

“Oh my God, shut up before my mom kills the both of us.” I covered his mouth with my hand. With so much struggle that he was panting from my superhuman strength, note the sarcasm, he removed my hand and held it tightly.

“She’s not home you dumbass, whilst you were busy ogling that Lenny guy, she popped her head in and said she’s going out to see a friend and she won’t be back until late.” He rolled his eyes at me and shifted so instead of him on his side and me squishing him on top, we now were positioned so that I was lying on top of his stomach, I then sat up and straddled him and he placed his hands on my hips.

“I didn’t hear her come in.” I looked at him confused, and he chuckled.

“Like I said, you were too busy ogling that Leo.” He pulled a face.

“His name is Liam and he is super super hot.” I frowned at him for getting Liam’s name wrong. God, he is so perfect, I know for a fact if I ever met Matt Lanter in real life, I would jump his bones there and  then.

“He’s not all that.” Aaron grumbled.

“Aw, is little Aaron upset that Jessie likes Liam more than him, aw my little baby.” I cooed at Aaron, pulling his cheeks and shaking his head side to side, he just looked at me with a deadpanned face, making me laugh with the way he currently looked.

“Shtop dat.” He tried getting me to stop but it was so funny that I couldn’t stop, but before I knew it, Aaron flipped us over so I was now lying underneath him with him on top, my legs still attached to his hips. He kept his weight off of me with one arm and held my leg on his waist with the other. “I told you to stop it, so I assume you’d listen. But I clearly forgot who I was dealing with.” Shell shocked, I was agape and I didn’t move from this intimate position, not that I didn’t like it because my little friend, down below, was very turned on right now. “Close your mouth pretty lady, before you swallow a fly.” He teased me some more and by pushing my mouth closed with one finger on my chin and then pecking my lips, which brought me out of my little haze.