1

September 20, 2017
(Please read the description at the end)

Emily's POV

"Emi, wake up. It's yo big day" Logan said. He walks in my room with his vlog camera.

"What time is it?" I asked. I slowly get out of my bed.

"9:45" Logan replied. I look at him and Realised he was vlogging. I waved at the camera and walked in the bathroom. I came out and wore a black skinny jeans and a black and white stripe pattern shirt. I ran in the kitchen where Logan was vlogging and took a plate and smashed it on the floor while he was vlogging me.

"Thass muh gurl" Logan shouted and he gave me a high five. I was laughing at his comment when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it" I walked in to the door and opened it. It was the boys. I've known the boys for a year now, since I moved to LA to be exact.

"Sup boys" I said

"Hey marshmallow" The boys said in unison. We all had nicknames for each other based on what we look like/ what we love. For example, Jack is Noddle and Daniel is Watermelon.

"Why'd y'all here?" I said

"We just wanted Logan to shoot another mashup for us" Zach said looking at Logan

"It'll be my pleasure" Logan replied

"I'm also gonna record another song, this one is Salute" I say. I look at Jack he was confused.

"Didn't you do that last year?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I did. I'm doing a throw back on how much my vocal got better through out this year" I replied.

"I never heard of anyone doing that but it sounds cool" Daniel smiles. I smile back and someone knocked on the door. I opened it and it was Lydia. We said hi to each other and she walked in.

"Ok, you guys get going, I'll be in my room recording." I said waving at the boys and Logan as they leave. Me and Lydia stayed in the house alone.

"I'm gonna go record" I said and she nodded.

"When you come back let's have a girl talk" she wink and I laughed as I closed my rooms door.
I started the camera:

"Hey dreamers (my fandom name). Sorry I haven't posted this month, I was really busy with Logan and the Why Don't We boys. But today I'm here with another cover. Today is gonna be a bit different from my other videos. Last year, I did a cover of Little Mix Salute, so this year, I'm gonna do the same cover to let you guys rate my vocal changes in comments below. I will give a shout out to the most supporting comment. Let's get started!

Ladies all across the world
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you're with me, let me see your hands
Stand up and salute
Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Representing all the women.
Salute, salute!

Ladies all across the world
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you're with me, let me see your hands
Stand up and salute
Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Representing all the women.
Salute, salute!

It's who we are
We don't need no camouflage
It's the female federal
And we're taking off
If you're with me, women, let me hear you say

Ladies all across the world
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you're with me, let me see your hands
Stand up and salute
Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Representing all the women.
Salute, salute!

Attention! (salute)
Attention! (salute)
Attention! (huh!)
Representing all the women.
Salute, salute!

Sisters we are everywhere
Warriors, your country needs you
If you're ready ladies, better keep steady
Ready, aim, shoot
Don't need ammunition, on a mission
And we'll hit you with the truth
Divas, queens, we don't need no man, salute!

Sisters we are everywhere
Warriors, your country needs you
If you're ready ladies, better keep steady
Ready, aim, shoot
Don't need ammunition. On a mission
And we'll hit you with the truth
Representing all the women.
Salute, salute!

It's who we are
We don't need no camouflage
It's the female federal
And we're taking off,
If you're with me, women, let me hear you say

Ladies all across the world
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you're with me, let me see your hands
Stand up and salute
Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Representing all the women.
Salute, salute!

Attention! (salute)
Attention! (salute)
Attention! (huh!)
Representing all the women.
Salute, salute!

You think we're just pretty things
You couldn't be more wrong
(We're standing strong, we carry on)
Knock us but we keep moving up (we're moving up, yeah)
Can't stop a hurricane, ladies it's time to awake (yeah!)

Attention!
Attention!
Individuals!
Originals!
Huh!
Let me hear you say,

Ladies all across the world
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you're with me, let me see your hands
Stand up and salute
Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Representing all the women.
Salute, salute!

Attention! (salute)
Attention! (salute)
Attention! (huh!)
Representing all the women.
Salute, salute
Ladies, the time has come, the war has begun. Let us stand together.
And remember, men fight great, but women are great fighters
Huh!
Representing all the women.
Salute, salute!

Thanks for watching, please like to show support and don't forget to rate my singing through the year. The salute cover that I did last year will be in the description below. If you haven't seen this face -I said as I pointed as my face- make sure to subscribe! Love y'all. Peace" I said while I did a peace sign with my fingers and turned off the camera.

I walked out to Lydia that was playing with Kong in the living room. I joined and me and Lydia started talking.

"Have you told Daniel your feelings yet Em's?" Lydia asked me. I looked down a blushed a little.

"I wish I could! But I can't! It's just... His to perfect for me! Sometimes I feel like he deserves someone better. Plus, what if I tell him and he says he doesn't feel the same and end up heart broken and ruined our friendship?" I said. I had a little crush on him. I dropped a year as I said the last sentence.

"There there, don't cry. I will always have your back! Your Logan's sister, your my sister" she said while she wiped my tears. I hugged her when the boys and Logan walked in.

"Hey Emily, hey Lydia" the boys and Logan said in unison.

"Wow that was creepy" I said in reaction.

"I know, right?" Lydia laughed.

"So, what have you two been up to?" Logan said as he walked to his laptop and the boys sat on the couch.

"I recorded my video then came out of my room and saw Lydia playing with Kong so I joined in" I reply.

"And talking 'bout boys" Lydia mumbled quietly so only I could hear. I punched her hand lightly so it won't hurt and giggled.

"What?" Zach heard Lydia say something but didn't clearly hear.

"Oh, nothing. Girl talk, boys won't understand" I said while Lydia was laughing.

"Ok?" Zach replies.

"So, how happy are you guys? Only 4 more days till why don't we's birthday!" I jump in excitement.

"Woah, calm down sweetheart! It's like it's your birthday" Logan laughed and so does the others.

I nodded "Well, I am excited!" I laughed.

"Well, we have to get going. It's getting late. Bye children" Zach said as the boys laughed.

"Zach your the youngest one, shut up" I laughed as the boys went out.

~ DESCRIPTION ~

HEY GUYS! I JUST WANTED TO SAY TWO THINGS
1: IM GOING TO SET THE DATE BASED ON THE REAL WORLD!
2: IM NEW SO PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY!
LOVE Y'ALL BYE
(BTW MY NAME ISN'T EMILY, I JUST USE IT FOR THW STORY AND SORRY FOR CAPS, I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT LOOK DIFFERENT THEN THE OTHER PART OF THE STORY SO YOU GUYS CAN KNOW IT ISN'T A PART OF THE STORY)