2

September 21, 2017

"Emily, wake up its yo big day" Logan said.

"Logan, you said that yesterday and nothing was up" I looked at him.

"Yeah, but today you have an interview with iHeartRadio" He replied.

"Oh, right!" I jump out of bed and took a shower. I did my makeup but it wasn't that much, all I did was a light pink lipstick, a white/grey eyeshadow, a little eyeliner and a light blush. I was wearing a pink shirt with ripped jeans and a lemon colored, grandma heels.

"I'm ready. I'm going to Starbucks afterwards so don't get scared" I yelled at him.

"Ok" he said with a full mouth. I walked to my car ms drove to iHeart. I walked in the studio and said hi to everyone.

The camera started rolling and I got nervous because it was my first interview.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, were here today with Emily Paul." James said. He was the one interviewing me.

"Hi" I said while waving.

"So, how's life been, Emily?" James asked.

"Good! Yesterday I uploaded a singing through out the years type of video were I sung Salute by my favourite band, Little Mix"

"That's great! How long have you been in this career?" James asks.

"About 1 and a half year. I started my channel when I was back in Ohio, then I moved to Los Angeles where Logan helped me through the camera stuff and approved me. And now I'm here" I laughed.

"Ok, now let's ask some fan questions" James says as I nod.

"Ok, this one is from KellyLovesBeans201, she says did you or are you writing a original song, and if you are/did, when are you gonna post it?" James asked.

"Actually, yeah. I'm writing a song called "I'm Still Young" and it's 100% original" I replied with a smile. I wanted to get that out for ages.

"This one's from Harry8274, he said who was the last person you texted?" James asked.

"It was to my brother Logan and I said 'I'm going to Starbucks after the interview, don't get worried'" I laughed.

"The last one is from GlitchySasha and she said, Do you have a crush on a Celebrity you know and if you do who is it?" James asks. I stayed silent for a good 10 seconds. I was thinking should I say it's Daniel or just say it's no one.

"Uhh, no, no I don't" I laughed nervously.

"Ok, that's all we have for you guys. Thanks for watching!" James said as I waved at the camera 'bye'.

After the interview, I walked to Starbucks and it was packed with fans because I said in the interview I was going there. A lot of people asked me for a picture and autographs. This never happened to me before. I was so excited, it was amazing. Then I saw the boys, Logan and Lydia sitting on a table so I walked to them.

"Hey, guys" I said as I sat between Lydia and Daniel.

"Hey" they replied. The waiter came and asked for orders.

"I'll just get a watermelon juice" I said to the waiter.

"Make that two" Daniel said and smiled at me. Then I remembered a song I've been meaning to record.

"Hey, I got an idea" I whispered to Lydia. She looked at me.

"What is it?" She said.

"What if I record "If You Only Knew"?" I asked.

"That'll be great" she replied with a smile, I smiled back.

"I'll be back" Lydia said as she walked away, still in the building.

Sorry it's so short but the next part will be out today