5

September 26, 2017

Emily's POV

I didn't see Daniel or the boys since Disneyland. They were really busy and my bestie from Ohio, Jessica, is coming to live in Los Angeles.
I woke up to my Alarm singing Something Different witch was really weird but funny. I looked at my phone and saw a reminder saying "Jesy's coming! Jesy's coming!" And I remembered I had to go to the airport in an hour to pick her up. I brushed my teeth and hair and wore this:

I went in the kitchen where Logan was making pancakes

"Hey Em's. I'm making pancakes"-Logan

"Sorry bro. I gotta go pick up Jess, remember?"-Emily.

"How are you gonna get there without a car?"-Logan.

"I called an uber"-Emily.

"Ok, bye"-Logan.

"Bye"-I said as I walked out.

I went to the airport and looked around for Jesy. I looked at the big clock on the wall.

"Jess' flight should have landed by now"-I whispered to myself. Then I remembered when we were younger, we used Ever After High song lyrics to find each other.

"Looking for my ever after, don't wanna see my dreams get shattered."-Emily. I heard a voice in the crowd.

"Everybody says I have to, got to wait around just to be rescued"-Jessica.

"JESSICA!"-Emily.

"Emi!"-Jessica. I found her in the crowd and ran to her, hugging her.

"I missed you!"-we said in unison then laughed.
We went back to the Uber I was in and we talk about what she missed here and what I missed in Ohio. I called Logan in the car.

(Logan: L, Emily: E)
L: what's poppin'
E: are you home?
L: no I'm at the boys house.
E: ok. So should we come there?
L: yeah, I mean it's fine but I don't know.
L: here talk to Daniel.
E: wait! No! Loga-
D: Hey
E: H-hi
D: oh it's you.
E: yeah, it's me
D: so what you want?
E: I just wanted to come to your house.
D: ok.
E: ok
D: bye
E: bye...

"What was that all about? Wasn't that Logie?"-Jessica.

"Yeah, then Daniel"-Emily.

"Who's Daniel?"-Jessica.

"One second"-Emily. I told the driver to go to Beverly Hills instead. Then I turned back to Jessica.

"Remember that boy band I told you about?"-Emily.

"Yeah, Why Don't We?"-Jessica.

"Yeah, His one of them"-Emily. She nods and we got to the boys house. I knocked on the door and Jack opened it.

"Hey, Emily."-Jack. Then he looked at Jessica and they were looking at each other none stop. I looked at them awkwardly and I snapped my finger in front of them and Jack looked away.

"Awkward"-I mumbled quietly so no one will hear.

"Hey"-Daniel. He walked in and hugged me. At first I was confused.

"Hey watch this"-I whispered to him.

"Look at what?"-Daniel.

"Just Hold me up for a second"-Emily. He held me up a little so my leg will come off the ground. I swung one of my legs and hit Jessica's causing her to fall on Jack and Jack on the ground.
Daniel pulled back looking at them then looking at me about to laugh. I hold it back so Jessica won't get suspicious if I made her fall. She usually thinks she slipped on something but she never did. Yes, this isn't my first time doing this.
Jessica got up and she was blushing.

Jessica's POV

Me and Jack were talking, well, he was talking, I don't really talk that much. Suddenly I felt something pushed my leg and I fell on Jack causing him to fall, and me on him.

"S-Sorry!"-Jessica. His cheeks were red and I standed up blushing. Emily looked like she was about to laugh.

Emily's POV

Logan calls us and Jessica jumps on his back. I giggled when I remembered our childhood when Jessica used to get piggyback rides by him. They went in the back yard where the other boys were and I followed them. When I stepped out, I heard a loud splash and saw Logan dropped Jessica in the pool. I started laughing then as Jessica came out.

"Yeah, Yeah, funny. But I don't have anything to wear!!"-Jessica.

"Umm, maybe you could use my clothes?"-Jack. Jessica nodded with a small smile and Jack leaded her to his room.

Jessica's POV

I went to jack's room and he said I can take anything I what so I took a long hoddie, also none of his pants fit me so, yeah. I walked out to see no Logan.

"Where's Logie?"-Jessica.

"He left and said we could stay here for the night."-Emily. I nodded and sat on the couch next to Emily. I noticed something between Daniel and her but I don't know what it was.

Emily's POV

I asked Daniel if could go and talk outside. We sat on the grass over beautiful Los Angeles.

"About three weeks ago..."-Emily.

"I wanted to talk to you about it."-Daniel. I nodded letting him talk.

"So, I've been meaning to tell you, Emily Saphire Paul..."-Daniel. I look at him confusedly.

"Will you be my gi-"- I knew what he was gonna say so I didn't let him finish and hugged him.

"So, that's a yes?"-Daniel.

"Yes"-Emily.

I stand up to walk inside when Daniel pulled my hand and kissed me and I kissed back.

"MY SHIP HAS SAILED!"-Lydia says as she let out the party poppers.

"Lydia what are you doing and why do you have a party popper?"-Emily.

"Oh, I was at my friend's sisters Birthday party and I came to check on you before I leave."-Lydia.

"Makes sense,"-Daniel. I nod in agreement.
We all went to sleep, me and Daniel slept in his room and Jessica slept in the guest room next to Jack's room.

Jessica's POV

I woke up to the lightning and I screamed. I tried to sleep again but it kept getting louder and louder. I walked out of the room and bumped into Jack.

"What happend?! I was coming to check on you!"-Jack.

"I'm fi-" another lightning causing a really loud noise and I screamed and hugged Jack.

"Oh"-Jack giggled a bit.

"It's ok, wanna sleep in my room?"-Jack. I nod and he picks me up lying me on his bed and he put his arms around me as I slowly fall asleep again. It's like he did magic...

A/n

New lovebirds in the game 😜 hope you enjoy. Bye