Part 1

Sasha Rogers was sitting in the living room of her house surfing twitter and instagram. She noticed that a lot of celebrities were doing this new kink called ageplay. Ageplay was when someone adopted a younger person and regressed them into a baby.

She'd alwaays wanted a little, there was only one problem: Where to get one

2 days later, Sunday evening February 12.

Sasha and the band were in the rehearsals sudion in her house practicing for the Lover's Day Concert at the nearby Stadium. She knew the riff and the words off by heart yet she was still distracted when suddenly an idea struck her, she'd try and get one at the concert.

Sasha: "Eli I have an idea."

Eli: "What is it? Something to with getting a little?"

Sasha: "Yes we could get ine at the
concert."

Jade:"Yeah but how? We could bring them up on stage and check them out maybe and then we could ask the security to bring them to us at the end."

Sasha smiled excitedly.

Sasha:"GREAT idea Jade, now let's go upstairs and have a drink."

The Girls all went up to the kitchen and chatted until late evening about everything they would do ince they got their hands on a little.

2 days later, February 14th, Valentine's day 7:30 PM

Jace was standing by the front of the Reiten City Coliseum with the cold, sharp wind blowing the chill into him. His old ragged Prospero: Beyond hoodie gave him no protection from the harsh cold. He checked his wallet, it was empty except for small shrapnel and the ticket. He'd saved a month's meager wages from his job as a server in a small café for this show it'd better be good.

Finally it was 7:45 and the doors opened. He could tell the security weren't too pleased with letting someone as scruffy as him in. He smiled as he came into the warmth of the building, this was  gonna be a great night

He made his way into the pit and manage to get a spot in the front. He hoped he was near Sasha, he'd had a crush on the singer since he was 14.

Suddenly the lights went out and the concert began....