Part 4.1: Sasha's House

The silver Bentley pulled up outside Sasha's house, a modern deco mansion with four floors and a roughly 200 meter squared Garden/landscape area. Sasha got out of the car and unlocked the gate. As the gate slid open with a metallic squeal, Sasha got back in the car and drove it into the garage.

She got out the car and being careful not to wake Jace up, carried his sleeping form inside. She coul8dn't decide where to put him down, she thought about laying him down in the bedroom she'd prepared for her future little boy, but if he woke up and he wasn't into it then he could get angry and then she'd have no chance of getting him to stay with her. So, eventually, she decided to lie him down on the sofa and cover him in a blanket. SHe then went to the kitchen, which was right next to the lounge where Jace was sleeping and started to cook macaroni ad cheese for the two of them.

Approximately twenty minutes later, when Sasha was just finishing the Macaroni and cheese, she heard panicked movement from the lounge. She went in to see Jace, looking wildly around, not knowing where he was.
Gently, so as not to make him freak, Sasha put her hand on his shoulder.  "Relax, everything's fine. You're at my house, you fell asleep in the back so I carried you inside."

Jace took some deep breaths to calm down. Muttering to himself that he was here now, all colour drained from his face, leaving it alabaster white, he'd just realized what had happened.

"Uhh Sasha?" "Yes Jace?" "Did I... did I say anything? While I was in the car I mean?", Jace asked. "Yeah you did, I didn't quite catch it, you were probably just muttering to yourself. Something about mommy and then maybe my name or something. I don't really know. Why d'you ask?"

Jace swallowed, he wondered if he should be brave and admit to Sasha Rogers, his idol, that he often felt like a little boy inside and wanted her to be his Mommy. Or should he just forget this and go back to his old apartment, in the Orchard with the defaced walls and leaky tap. He breathed deeply then said: "I know you'll probably find this disgusting and weird and stupid, but... I'm eealky in to MDLB that means Mommy Dom and Little Boy and I have a.always felt like a little boy inside, I've only gone into headspace a handful of times though. A..and..", Jace faltered halfway through his stammered outburst, would she really accept him? "A..and, I have always wanted you to be my mommy... you're probably disgusted...", Jace said looking down at his feet and waiting for the inevitable rejection he thought would, instead, for one of the very few times in his 18 years of life, the universe worked a miracle for him.

Sasha gasped, her hands going to her her mouth. "Oh..Baby Boy... I'm not disgusted, I'm not disgusted at all. To be honest I've always wanted a little biy of my own and that moment in the concert, when I first laid eyes on you, I'd hoped you were the one. So... jow about you come and give your new Mommy a great big uddle and then we can get some lunch.", she held out her arms and Jace letting go finally, ran into her embrace and squeezed her tightly. "I love you Mommy.", Jace whispered. "And I love you baby boy, whispered Sasha back."

Sasha picked Jace up and sat down on the sofs cuddling Jace. "Now let's get some lunch. Do you want Mommy to feed you, just this once?" Jace nodded and clung to his new Mommy like his life depended on it.

Sasha carried him to the kitchen and setting him down briefly on one of the chairs. He whined but quickly stopped when Sasha put a small portion into a plastic bowl and got a fork out. She fed Jace the macaroni. He never complained. "Such a good boy.", she praised, kissing Jace's forehead. Jace's smile could of lit up the night. "thankyou.", he whispered and laid his head on her shoulder, she quickly ate her own food, then, seeing Jace yawn she smiled.

"Do you wanna go back to beddy-byes? With Momma?", Sasha asked. "Yes Momma, wanna sweep wid yoo.",  Jace said cutely. "How about we get our jammies on amd you can suck on a paci.?", Jace nodded and giggled. "Mommy nakie.", he giggled. "Yes Mommy will be nakie but she'll also put jammies on.", she carried him to her bedroom, where she left him on the bed and got a set of peter rabbit pajamas from the chest and quickly took off his old clothes and redressed him in the new ones. Then she got herself changed into some silk pyjamas and laid down on the bed. "Come here baby boy. Mommy will cuddle you till uou fall asleep."

Jace too tired to vocalize crawled over to Sasha and snuggled into her. "N'night Mama.",he said and within 5 minutes he was fast asleep.