The Princess Bride

The three would always find each other.

The two brothers loved each other as deeply as two brother possibly could. Samuel Winchester and his older brother Dean. The only person they loved as much as they loved each other was the young Orinia named Nellwyn, an orphan under their care who was half angel and half demon. It was one fateful day when the three were thrown back far in time by an enemy, losing all sense of who they really were, and all sense of where they had come from. They remained back in time so long, in fact, that they stopped wondering how they got to be there in the first place. The three lived on, on a farm in the village warding off the monsters that threatened them.

Samuel was a scholar, he was smart as a whip. Dean was a farm boy, strong and fit, ready to take on anything. Nellwyn was just an adult by standards of the time. Samuel and Dean were elders, and very capable ones at that.

Well it was one day when Nellwyn had a vision and told her dear adopted older brothers that she had to go find the truth.

"I shall come with you." Dean said, setting his axe down.

"So shall I." Samuel nodded. Nellwyn shook her head.

"What will become of the village if you two are not here to protect it?" She asked, crossing her arms. "I go alone!" And her word was final. Dean knelt down in front of her, looking into her green eyes.

"I fear we shall never see you again." He said. "What if something horrible becomes of you?" Samuel set a hand on his brothers shoulder.

"Brother, have faith." He said, looking at Nellwyn and nodding. "She will always return to us. Just as we shall always find her." He said.

"Indeed." Nellwyn said, "I will always return to you." she added, and she left.

But Nellwyn never returned from her journey. Dean and Samuel got word that the ship she had planned to set out on had been ransacked by the horrible pirate Lucifer. When they heard that, the brothers didn't come to the villages aid for days. They fought and argued as brothers did, they cried over their loss. Dean's resolve had hardened, and he looked to his younger brother and shook his head.

"You shall never go off on your own again." He said. And before Sam could protest, Dean had begun working on their farm again.

Well, after three years, Samuel had escaped one day from the watchful sight of his elder brother. He had taken his books and a horse and fled to the forest to read as he did before they had suffered the loss of Nellwyn.

"Excuse me, sir." Samuel slowed down at the sight of these three men before him. He answered with caution.

"Yes?"

"Is there a village nearby?" The man asked again. Samuel relaxed himself in front of the wandering travelers.

"Not for miles." He said. The man smiled.

"Then no one shall be able to hear your cries for help." Samuel whipped his horse and took off down the path, a black cloud of smoke whipped around, startling the horse in such a way that it flung him back, slamming his head into the ground so that he fell unconscious and vulnerable.

The three men dragged him to the boat, tying his hands behind his back.

"Why this one, again? Crowley, sir." one of the men asked.

"We are handing him over to Azazel, Beelzebub. This boy will one day be a demon himself, believe it or not." Crowley said, following them onto the boat. Beelzebub looked at Samuel, adjusting his sword.

"We are not Demons such as you." He said. "What say you, Castiel?" Then Castiel also looked at Sam, who was still knocked out cold.

"He seems a bit... weak."