Chapter 1

How could it be? Everyone I have ever loved now hates me. What had I done? Nothing had happened, I had just shifted. That's what we do right, we shift a 10? Maybe that's the problem. I didn't shift at 10, I shifted at 6. Maybe that's why I got bullied by momma, John, and Mary (my mom's best friends). They ar- I mean were all family, but now I don't even know if they are alive.

          On a little less depressing note let's go back to talking about shifts. Everyone around the world (that are neither human nor vampire) shift at the age of 10 - except for me. We get our wolves exactly 10 days before we shift. I know what you are thinking, why the hell to werewolves like the number 10 so much? Well I ain't got an answer because I was different, and I still am.

          When I was born I got my wolf, her name is Ulrica. (It means powerful wolf, very cheesy I know). She goes with me for everything thick and thin. I mean she has to because you know, she is a part of me. My father and I are rouges now, since we had run away. My mother and her two best friends had beat me until I couldn't remember what my name was - ok I might be over exaggerating but that was what it felt like Ok - When my father found out he was furious.

He gave the pack to his beta and my uncle Bobby Singer. Bobby is my dad's best friend. They were born in the same room because their mothers were best friends. But back on track.

My dad gave Bobby the title and had picked me up from the infirmary. I was still a little out of it so I couldn't remember how we left but I do remember waking up in a soft bed across the United States. See we used to live in New York but now we live in California.

My dad tells me we got here by plane and I believed him, because we owned a private jet. Key word owned. Now we are rouges and we have had a pretty rough life.

This is the story about me Katniss Everdeen and you are about to take a wild ride.

A/N: I know it is short but it is more of introduction. More chapters on the way my petites fleurs.