Chapter 3

Yeah, so the rest of that I couldn't remember, I was so out of it I had to stay in the hospital for a week. Momma had gone crazy and banished me when I was able to walk so daddy said that if I leave then he leaves. Momma didn't like that but it is what happened. Now back to reality.

I stared at the other people dressed in the purple gown and cap. I had taken mine off since the ceremony was over. I was now wearing my black sweater that said savage on the sleeve, some black jeans ripped at the knees, and my black Jordan's.

They were with their parents, their mothers giving them a loving hug and their father teasing them about being all grown up. I wish my father were here. But hes not he had to move our hideout because we were spotted by another rouge pack. Luckily they didn't know who we were so we were good for now, but dad is paranoid.

I looked out on the crowd and one familiar pair off eyes caught mine.

Damion Turner

He was the linebacker for the football team and my personal torturer. He started walking to me making me stand up all the way looking for away out.

But it was to late, "hello my favorite 16 year old. How are you today? Great, hey o you think we could cut out? I would like to go to a bar of someplace. " He asked while pulling out a pocket knife.

Memories of my stomach being cut into shreds, and more... not something I would want to talk about running through my mind.

I shook my head and looked around my grey eyes met some blue ones. He looked worried because fear flashed through my eyes. I looked at damion and his friends. Only three other than Damion. They were all werewolves but not the Shadow Wolf. See i have these certain abilities and they know it because I have used them to get away from them before.

I looked him in the eye, smirked, and teleported right behind them. I turned around to see how far away they were and apparently not far because I was right behind one of his friends. I quickly took off in the direction of the blue eyes. He could help me.

Castiel Hernandez

He was like my guardian angel. He protected me. When I was a few feet away from him he saw me. A look of anger flashed through his eyes as he saw Damion and his minions running behind me. See Castiel was the Wide receiver on the football team and much more bigger than Damion.

He held his arms open as I ran Into them. He stayed still, like I didn't just run into him at a speed of.... A lot.

He picked me up so that we were cheat to chest and pushed my head into the crook of his neck.

" What do you think you are doing?" Castiel asked when Damion came up to us.

"Oh, just playing around." Damion innocently said. "Why? What are you her boyfriend?" He mocked Cass.

"No" Castiel calmly said and went to talk again before a deep voice interrupted.

"Anything wrong here Cass." Dean Winchester asked as he and San came up to us.

I don't know why but all the people I know here are on the football team. Cheesy I know. Dean was quarterback and Sam was runner.

" No, no me and Cass were just having a polite conversation Alpha." Damion looked down. Oh did I also mention he was Alpha of W.R. pack. A very strong one.

"Good.." he went to finish but Cass cut him off.

"Oh no we aren't done here." He called over Sam and told him to take me. I gripped Castiel's shirt shaking my head.

"Its ok he won't hurt you." He cooed at me, just as he finished saying that Sam gently took me out of Casitels arms. I reluctantly wrapped my arms around Sam's neck, yawning because of the long day I have had. It was around 9 to 10 in the evening and already dark.

" Why do you always have to torture this poor girl, physically, mentally, and emotionally. You are just a bunch of d*cks who can't handle seeing a person more successful than you. Now you are going to leave her alone or so help me god..." Castiel threatened. My eyes quickly widened at the thought of someone standing up for me. But they quickly dropped closed at the action.

I leaned into Sam a little more to get comfortable, then I was out like a light.

Sam's pov

I smiled lightly when I heard the girl in my arms start to snore like a kitten.

Adorable little thing I thought as I watched the verbal abuse of Cass lash these victims in the back.

There is something off about her... My wolf Demonte said as he started pacing in my head.

You ok there big guy I asked chuckling at his confused look.

I think she is Dean's mate. We have a strong connection to her, like a mate bond, but not so strong. It's like a sibling or... oh yeah what you have with Dean that type of bond.  He said seeming to put things in place.

I didn't answer thinking about this new found information. I looked over at Dean and saw he was staring at the small person in my arms.

Just to see how things went I walked over to him.

"What?" He asked looked at me

"My arms are tired man. Can you take her?" I asked whining a bit to help out my 'case'.

"Dude you are so freaking weird. She is like 120." He said taking her out of my arms.

He growled when he lifted her up, "not even 120 dude she's like 95. This isn't healthy." He growled. He went to go move her head when his hand slipped and touched her cheek...

Dean's pov

I was flipping angry and I didn't know why. Maybe because she was way under weight or because of her situation.

I sighed and went to move her head, but my hand slipped and touched her cheek. Sparks ignited through my hand making me gasp.

Mate!!!!!! My wolf Blayne roared in my head.

I growled and pulled her closer to me. "Mine." I whispered.

I heard a chuckle and remembered that there was people around me.

Castiel was still opening a can of woop ass on Damian and his peeps. Sam was laughing at me making me smile.

I tapped his arm making him look at me with a questionable look.

"Dude, this is awesome."