Chapter 5

I waited on the curb in front of the fighting arena. I was still a little bummed about the job but I was ok. I heared a loud engine pull up, but I didn't look up thinking that it was just some random person really late for the fight.

Two doors shut and someone jumped out of the back of what I assume is the truck. I got up and dusted the dirt off my pants before looking up. Alpha Dean, Beat Sam, and Cass were all walking to me.

"Good Afternoon Alpha, Beta, and Delta what may I help you with?" I asked politely smiling.

Alpha Dean just stared at me a tiny bit confused, while Beta Sam and Cass just sighed.

"Please, Katniss call me Sam. Beta is to formal." Beta Sam ordered.

"Yes, sir." I said bowing my head, I looked at Castiel, "and should there be a certain name I call you Delta Castiel?" I asked looking at the ground.

"Katniss you are one of my friends just call me Cass." He ordered.

"Of course, sir." I smiled politely. "Alpha Dean should I call you Alpha or sir?" I asked looking at him.

"None of those." He said a little quickly.

"Ok, I will stick with Alpha Dean then." I smiled again.

Alpha Dean was about to say something but the doors to the arena opened and my father came our with a brief case.

"Daddy!" I squealed and rushed over to him. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" I asked examining him.

He laughed a little and brought his hand to the side of my neck so he could kiss my forehead, "no, baby girl I am fine. And I won the fight." He said excitedly while holding up the brief case.

"Is it enough for us to buy so apples? I haven't had those in years." I said hopefully. Apples have always been my favorite food, I like all of them except for red delicious, those are gross.

He smiled down at me. "Baby girl we have enough no st to buy a whole store full of apples if that is what you want. Hey did you get the job?" He asked me.

I groaned a little thinking about it, "no the already hired someone." I said but then happily smiled, "can we go get some apples now?" I asked bouncing up and down.

"Sure hun..." My father started but then looked up, "oh good afternoon Alpha, Beta, and Delta what may I help you with?" He asked while bowing his head.

"Um, we were kinda wondering if you guys would like to stay in our pack." Sam said.

My father looked down at me then them then me again, "if that is alright with Kat."

"I don't mind much daddy." I said respectfully.

"Great, but I have a request." My father looked up.

"Sure." Alpha Dean said.

"Can we go get my daughter some apples..." He laughed when I got excited and started jumping up and down. They all laughed and motioned us to get into the car.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I was sitting on the counter in the kitchen eating a honeycrisp apple, my favorite. My father was putting the apples, bananas, and grapes in a bowl so I could get them when I wanted. I love fruit.

"Daddy, what's a mate?" I asked causing my father to freeze. He turned around with wide eyes.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked cautiously walking so he was in front of me.

"Because when Alpha Dean touched my arm Ulrica kept screaming 'mate.' It got really annoying." I answered

How rude!!! I heard Ulrica yell in my head.

Well it did get annoying so boo h oo. I told her.

"Ok, well a mate is believed to be your soulmate. They are handpicked to be just for you by the moongoddess. Normally you find your mate at sixteen, you can accept or reject your mate. If you reject them then the mate bond is severed which is extremely painful, but then you get a second chance mate if you are worthy. If you accept your mate then you go through the mating process. The mating process is when you and your mate Mark, bite into a certain part of the neck, to claim him or her as yours and the other way around, after that you complete the mating process. Which is the Birds and the Bees." He finished looking at me as I ate my Apple. I thought about it for awhile. Should I accept Alpha Dean as my mate, i mean he has been awfully generous to us so why not.

"Ok, thank you daddy." I said and kissed him on the cheek before I hopped down and threw the Apple core in the trash. I followed the scent of Alpha Dean which led to a door, I knock twice to ask for entrance.

"Come in." I heard Alpha Dean say. Without hesitation I opened the door and closed it behind me. Alpha Dean looked up from his desk and when he saw me he got up and walked to me.

"Is everything alright?" He asked putting his hands on my shoulders. I shivered and the tingles.

"Yes, yes everything is fine I just came here to tell you something." I said causing him to sigh in relief and walk back to his desk.

"You can tell me anything sweetheart." He said and continued reading over papers.

"May I?" I asked pointing over to the chair on the opposite side of him. He nodded his head, making me sit down in the chair.

"I Katniss Anderson future Alpha of Anderson Pack accept you Dean Winchester Alpha of Winchester Pack as my mate." I said causing him to look at me in shock.

"Wait what?!" He yelled and stood up from his chair, I stood up from mine as well in case I needed to leave.

"I am sorry, did you not want to be my mate?" I asked for some reason tears coming to my eyes.

"No, no honey of course I want to be your mate. I was just shocked that you are future Alpha of the most powerful pack in the world." He stood there in utter shock.

"Well it was when my father ruled but now that he isn't the pack had gone through a deprssional state. But once I turn 17 then I am taking it back from my uncle. My father had told him to take over the pack until I turned 17." I said. "Which yo be honest will be in a week and a half."