Lets End The Ship Wars

I know not everyone does ship wars because they are either more mature or have better things to do with their lives.

BUT the MAIN ship wars is between Ereri,Eremika and Eremin.

(The annoying part is that they all involve Eren)

When Attack on Titan is done and whatever happens, happen. There is no point in ship wars. Whatever you want to ship then good for you. Don't hate on no one else's ship nor hate on the person that is being shipped with Eren OR Levi *cough *cough Mikasa and Petra *cough *cough.

No one can hate Armin though when Eren's shipped with him because it's such a pure ship.

But when Levi is shipped with Petra and Mikasa is shipped with Eren than so much people start hating on these two. (Comment if you love Petra and Mikasa. I know I do)

Even though I ship Eremin and it's my otp. I can't hate Mikasa. I ship Levi and Petra AND Levi and Erwin and there, for me, was just no point in hating the other because I love them.

(Lol I've grown onto the characters)

When people ship Ereri. I don't hate Levi. The only annoying part is when EVERYONE (well most) is in love with him. He won two polls straight in a row all because he's a badass Character. Why couldn't Hanji win one??? She's like the most craziest girl and she just amazes me in every way INCLUDING Sasha like why couldn't any of the female characters win???

GOING ON!

The ship wars need to end!!!!!

Seeing them wherever I go is just annoying! It's immature, childish, and a waste of time.

Ereri shippers you stay with the Ereri books because no one wants to see you comment "Ereri is bae" in other ship books like please stop.

This also isn't getting you know where.

Isayama can't see who loves this ship the most and say that it's gonna be cannon.

No it doesn't work that way.

Unless you think does. (For that is just...I don't even know what to say)

It's his anime series so it's clearly his decision on which ship becomes cannon but what everyone needs to know is that attack on Titan isn't a LOVE ANIME! It's filled with freaking gore and blood!

No one has time for love in that anime. The only important goal is finding out the secrets to the titans, the truth about the walls, Christa's family, other important things and making it outside of the wall.

It seems like most people forgot that.

It's not about who's getting with who.

But if you don't agree with me than that's okay because all of this was just my opinion.

Remember to respect other people's opinions, don't hurt anyone's feelings and better yet just ignore them. Block them or something.

If you don't do ship wars than you are amazing. You're showing off a good example.