chapter 6

Chapter 6

Steel let go of the tension he was feeling. This truly was a magnificent water hole. He smiled feeling very thankful that Mike Codey offered him exclusive use of the place every Tuesday evening. After the last job he had, Steel now needed to constantly work out his body in a low impact way. Swimming worked wonders for him. He took a deep breath as he stretched his arms above his head. Then he exhaled as he lowered them as well as his pants and underwear.

He took one last look around, making sure he was truly alone. After one last stretch he made his way into the water. Crap, who would have known how much damage falling from a three story building would cause. Well, it was more like getting thrown off. The only thing that saved him was landing on his back. He was far more built back then, so he was sure his large muscles had helped to cushion his organs.

Whatever the reason was, he was mighty happy to still be alive. He closed his eyes as he relaxed his body. He smiled when his legs lifted and the tension left his body.

While Steel was busy burning of steam and helping the soreness of his body. Rose was home getting ready to meet Hope. After she was texted the address, she took off on foot. It wasn't really too far, was it?"

When he was almost there she received another text.

OMG, don't be mad. Not coming,

but something better than me is waiting...

Rose's brows knit in confusion. She was the one who wanted to go swimming. What in the world did she mean by something better? Luckily her phone dinged again making her stop and look down.

Oh and please don't tell my dad,

or he'll kill me!!!

Rose laughed as she thought of all the hijinks Hope liked to get into. Her mind was still reeling when she finally made it to the spot. A smile made its way onto her face as she looked around. This really was a beautiful place. No wonder Hope refused to leave it.

The sound of moving water pulled her from her thoughts. She frowned. Was there someone else here? She squinted as the last of the sunrays blinded her. She shrugged and proceeded to pull off the covering from her body.

As Rose enjoyed the rays of the waning sun heating her body. Poor Steel was shitting bricks behind a rock.

What the fuck was she doing here? He had been promised solitude this one day a week. It was one of the negotiating factors that had him here in the first place. Thank goodness he had been able to hide from her sight right away. But what the fuck was he going to do now. He was naked as the day he came into this world.

He lost his train of thought, the moment he realized she was starting to peel her clothes off. Holy shit, if she took everything off he would have to, um, have too. All thought vanished as she exposed her creamy skin. His eyes took in the length of her sexy legs, the swell of her creamy breasts.

He went down as he forgot to tread water and started to sink. He kicked up hard, not before taking in a large gulp of water. He breeched the top of the water and started to cough and sputter out the water he had consumed.

Steel was so busy trying to catch his breath. He failed to realize that his cover was blown and Rose had spotted him.

What the hell is he doing here? Had he followed her?

Rose shook her head and laughed at the idea. "You must really be stupid. The guy had been here before you Rose." She chided herself as she then realized he was in trouble. Without another thought she dove into the cold water.

It didn't take long before she had to break the surface and catch her breath. He was still a ways away from her but she took a deep breath and went under again. She had always been a strong swimmer, but she was stronger when she swam under the surface of the water. She had a hell of a time with the breast stroke.