Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Steel was still seething as he made his way to Mike Codey’s house. If truth be told he was going to his Uncles house. One good thing that came from Rose leaving, was the wall he let drop. He had finally allowing his family entrance?

Now he needed entrance to his house, so he could get his woman. “Cave man,” he muttered. He was going to show Alejandro what a caveman he was, when he tossed Rose over his shoulder and brought her home.

Poor Steel had no clue that Alejandro had called Rose the moment he left the club house.

…………

When her phone rang Rose answered it happily after seeing who it was. Before she could say Hi, he started to talk. “Mami, have I got some news for you. That deliciously hunky cowboy of yours was just here. Oh, he thinks I have a cute butt by the way.”

“Alejandro, calm down and tell me what happened.” She heard him take a breath and then he told her about his so called caveman tactics. “So did he say where he was going next?”

“No mami, he said nothing. He was mad and the sexy jerk wouldn’t take me with him. I wanted to see his face when he saw how viral his sperm was.” Rose admonished him for being mean to her baby’s daddy. Yet she couldn’t help the laughter that erupted after she hung up.

“I can just picture his face. I’m sure your daddy didn’t like that one bit.” She said talking to her babies as she massaged her bump. He was really going to be mad when he realized she wasn’t at Uncle Mike’s house. She debated calling to warn him, but they knew he would be coming to get her while he was still emotionally charged.

Which is why the brothers had opted to send her to Uncle Luis’s house. That would be the last place he would think to look. Plus, she was staying in the back house that was where her aunt’s mom would stay when she visited. So she was far from the main house and had plenty of room and all she needed.

Back at Mike Codey’s house Steel was at his wits end. “What do you mean she’s not here? If somebody doesn’t tell me where she is. I’m going to.”

Casey came out of her room and put a hand on his shoulder stopping his rant. “Listen mister, you have got to pull yourself together. That girl needs to rest. If you go hunting her out in your state you might unintentionally hurt her and your.” Her word were cut off when Mike Codey planted his lips on her. He saw the way she tried to fight him off.  Then she just melted before his eyes.