Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Rose's mouth went dry at the sight of Steels naked body.

"Have you any idea how many nights I've fallen asleep just thinking of seeing you in my bed again? Why the hell did you hide from me?" He growled out. She was frozen to the spot. Unable to move or do anything but look at him. Well she did move her eyes lower the moment his. Oh crap, did it really just bobble and point at her?

"It really doesn't matter now does it? I have you just where I want you. I'm about to show you who you belong too woman. You will be screaming my name soon and begging me to make you mine forever. You will soon remember Rose. That you belong to me." She looked on as he stalked closer.

"I plan to feast of your breasts for a long while, before I lick my way down that flat stomach of yours. I might just go get a beer and trail the liquid down the valley of your breasts and then lick it once it pools in your belly button." Yes Steel was having many wicked thoughts of what he wanted to do to her body. What he didn't anticipate was what happened next.

It was him who froze now as he saw her bottom lip start to tremble. His heart nearly stopped the moment the first large tear rolled down her delicate cheek. What the fuck?

Then it happened, she went into full blown loud crying. He ran to her side panicked and unsure what to do, or what he had done. "Rose, sweetheart. Why are you crying?" He sat on the bed but restrained himself from holding her. What if she really didn't want him anymore?

"You don't love me! You're going to hate me and I'm so fat now. You just wanted my flat stomach and it's not flat anymore. I'm fat and ugly." He tried to hold her now unsure if she had gained weight and was feeling unsure of her body. Yet he could care less. He would love her no matter what size she was.

She continued to slap his hands away as he tried to console her. "I love you Rose and if you gained weight. I don't care, I'll love you whatever size you are." His words only served to enrage her now. He saw the way her eyes narrowed as the tears stopped. He gulped.

"What a mean thing to say to me Damien Steel. You are insufferable. It's all your fault. I loved you and you didn't love me back. Now you're going to think I'm evil and planned this, but you know what. I don't need you in my life. My babied and I will be fine without you." She started crying all over again and he was truly terrified she had gone nuts.

It took a few seconds for his mind to wrap around what she had just said. He shot off the bed and pulled the blankets once it all registered. Sure enough, her night shirt had risen up and he could see the small bump. His mouth fell open in shock, he gasped feeling like a fish out of water. Holy crap, he was hyperventilating. Air, he needed air.

He noticed the moment she got off the bed and pushed him on the mattress. Then she bent him forward and encouraged him to breathe as she rubbed his back. His brain was firing a million miles a second. A baby. Rose was having their baby. Holy hell no, she said babies. As in more than one.

.....................

Rose worried for Steel as she rubbed his back. "Please Steel, just try to take controlled deep breaths. You're starting to scare me." She frowned feeling very worried for him.

When it seemed like he had finally regained his breathing she stepped back, or tried to. His hands shot up and clamped her waist. He pulled her forward and her breath caught as he placed his ear to her stomach. "I'm sorry to have just blurted it out like that. It seems I'm an emotional mess." She whispered.

He said nothing and she started to feel horrible for not having had the guts to contact him when she found out. "I've only known for a month now. But it seems when I left, well I was carrying some stowaways."