*Part 1*

It was on the night of the crescent moon when I saw him for the first time, other vampires that I would run into would tell me stories about him, but I never thought for a second that it was real...but that night as I was having a drink on a lovely blond chick that fell victim of my looks and charm, when he appeared to me from the opposite roof-top...he was the direct descendant of the notorious vampire killer, Blade. His name was Crisstopher, and ever since he laid eyes on me, I was for some reason his prime target. My name is Klayton and I am Dracula...not just any vampire, no not me, I wasn't changed from being bitten or from drinking the blood of a vampire...oh no, I was born a vampire.

For centuries I have evaded this crazy hunter and got away before he could get the chance to kill me, there were times when I would have just walked right up to him and fought his ass until one of us were dead...but after all the centuries of my existence I've learned that there was more to life than fighting for survival and I wasn't in the mood to give up my immortality just because there was a freaky human that hated my kind. I was tired of all the unnecessary killing, all I was after at the moment was finding a mate to have for my own, but in this day and age, with all the rival vampire clans fighting for territorial rites, and different trophy vampire hunters always putting a tag on my fucking head, I didn't know how a good vamp like me was ever going to get the chance to try to live a normal vampire with the perfect soulmate by my side.

After I got away from my hunter once again I finally made it to my humble abode that I made mine after me and the few buddies I allowed to hang with me scared off or ate all the pigeons. My buddies were Mickey and his younger brother Mark, Dallas, Tommy, and Luke. We all heard of Crisstopher, but none of us took him seriously until it was us he was hunting. We made our home out of the ancient ruins of an old castle that used to be an old movie prop, but it was abandoned so naturally, we took it over. Mickey, he had a girl already her name was Abby, she was a cute little goth vampira that came to visit him all the time, and to hunt with him, but because of Luke and Tommy she refused to stay with my clan, but they have been with me long before Mickey met her so there was no way I was going to toss them out just so he could have his girlfriend with him.

Mark was too carefree to choose just one soulmate for the time so he just had several human girlfriends that he hung out with, but he was the youngest one out of us, and beens he was once human, he knew all the wonderful things about human chicks and their sexual fun, not to mention the fact that if he ever got thirsty before, during, or after his fling, his lunch would already be right there with him, so he wouldn't have to hunt and chase it down. I sometimes despised our little brother for being so careless and heartless, taking the life on one who shared love with them wasn't to be taken lightly. But I knew one day he would wake up and when he did he would truly hate himself for being such an asshole. I told him many times that he needed to stop acting like a fucking human because he just wasn't one anymore! Only humans have that sort of treachery about them, vampires should be more loyal and true when it came to mating. Not fooling around and killing them after their efforts to find love with them.

Tommy was a very silent type, but extremely exotic like I was, and loaded with piercings and tattoos, he was human once too long ago, but he asked me to change him because he just didn't want to be normal. He had a girl as well, her name was Angela, she was the exact opposite of Tommy, but she was his girlfriend way before I turned him, she just never wanted to leave his side, so he turned her after he learned how. She was usually lived with us, but just not tonight, for she still went to visit her mother in the burbs, she was a blind lady in a wheelchair, and didn't know that she wasn't normal anymore.

Luke, now he was a totally different kind of wicked, he hated humans with a passion and didn't care how young or old they were, but then again he hated most other vampires and would do anything to start a fight with them and eventually kill them, I've never seen him lose a fight yet, except one fight...the fight he had with me, which earned me his loyalty. Dallas was the newest member of my little clan, I didn't know much about him, but he was loyal to me and a good fighter, and that was all that mattered to me. As for me myself I have never been defeated and I have been around for well over 10,000 years. Most vampires couldn't believe that I have survived so long, some of the younger vamps even thought I was the very first vampire...but how could that be when I was born by two vampires. But I had to admit I never met a vampire yet that was older than me.

I did however have many vampires that wanted to see me dead, because I didn't go by there stupid laws that they created, and fuck why should I, I was around before any of them even came into existance so fuck them and their dumbass laws...I make my own laws...which is very simple do whatever the fuck I want to do, and if they don't like it...try to make me stop. I will gladly make them suffer before I killed them very slowly.