Visit-Sebastian Stan

Edited: 17th June 2021
————-
"Caleb, time to get your shoes on," You say to your 2-year-old son.

"Why?" Caleb asks you coming out of his room.

"We're going to visit Uncle Seb," You say while helping him put on his shoes and jacket.

You put on your grey zip-up hoodie while watching Caleb jumping up and down in excitement. You giggled at how goofy he can be while picking up your bag.

"Come on baby," you say, opening the door and picking up your keys from the table next to the door on your way out.

You help Caleb into the car before getting in and driving to Marvel Studio's where Sebastian is currently filming.

When you get there, you park the car before picking up your phone and texting Sebastian.

To: Baz 🙊
We're here X

Getting a reply back instantly

From: Baz 🙊
Be there soon X

You lock your phone, grab your bag and get out of the car. You then move to Caleb's side and help him out.

"You exited baby?" You ask, unbuckling his seat belt.

"Yeah," Caleb exclaims, nodding enthusiastically.

You chuckle and lift him out of the car and set him on the floor, closing the door and locking the car just as Sebastian walks out of the studio.

"Unwle Seb!" Caleb shouts, running to him, and Sebastian scoops him in his arms.

"Hi Bud, 'you been good for Mammy?" Sebastian asks, earning a nod from the 2-year-old.

"As a good boy," Sebastian says, kissing his cheek and hugging you as you get closer.

"Hey Baz, how's things?" You ask, hugging your childhood best friend.

"Good, let's go in its quite breezy out here," Sebastian suggests before leading the way inside the building, Caleb still in his arms.

"Caleb, tell Uncle Seb what you did for him last night," you said

"Drew picture," Caleb announces proudly as you pass it to him to give to Sebastian.

"It is a beautiful picture, bud; I am going to put it on the wall next to all the other drawings you've made me," Sebastian says, looking at the picture.

"Seabass!" You hear behind you, causing you and Sebastian to turn around.

You find Chris Evans and Anthony Mackie walking towards you.

"So this is where you ran off to," Anthony says as they got closer

"Y/N brought Caleb to visit since I've been busy with work lately and haven't had time to see them", Sebastian explains, while Caleb makes grubby hands at Chris.

Chris accepts Caleb off Sebastian and starts tickling him on the tummy, making the toddler laugh.

"Chris, you're great with children; why haven't you got any of your own yet?" You inquire.

"Just never thought about it; my family, friends and career have always come first," Chris says.

"Can I have a hug, Caleb?" Anthony asks, and Caleb shakes his head no. "Why?"

"Ok," Caleb says changing his mind.

Chris passes the toddler to Anthony.

You carry on walking until you got to Sebastian's trailer. You make your way inside, and Sebastian pins Caleb's picture on the pinboard next to the others.