Bucky Barnes Ft the team part 2

Here is the second part which was requested by @HogwartPrincess.

Hope you like it.

---------

Backstory: You are a member of the team and are having problems with Natasha as she won't talk to you. She is your best friend and that upsets you a lot. Your boyfriend Bucky comes up with a plan to find out why Natasha won't talk to you with the help of Steve, Sam, Bruce, Tony and Clint.

--------

Previously:

"Sit" Steve orders before speaking again "Wanda we know those videos are fake. We let you on the team by trusting you after the Ultron incident. We made you part of the team and our family and this is how you repay is by trying to destroy all of our hard work on building this team as what it is today and one of the closest and trustworthy relationships between two team members. Now tell me why are you doing this?"

Wanda just sat there and Natasha looked like she had just been hit in the face with a brick.

I got up and walked to the door before turning to Natasha and say

"You could have just asked me if I said any of those things. You know I'd never lie to you, I have lost all trust in you"

And then I walked out of the room and to my personal office to do some work while also leaving everyone stunned since I haven't really said anything since we found out in Tony's office.

Y/N P.O.V

As I go to sit at my desk Bucky comes through the door.

"C'mere," Bucky says before pulling me into a hug and that is when I break down.

"Why would Wanda do that?, I have been nothing but nice to her since she joined the team" I sort of sob out.

"I don't know, Doll. But Natasha is a trained assassin/Spy she should have noticed these things" Bucky replies

"What if she was under a spell or something? You know how powerful Wanda's a's powers are " I voice my opinion

"Let's go and see, shall we?" Bucky says, taking my hand and leading me to the conference room.

"Wanda, did you have Natasha under a spell or something when you did all this?" Bucky asks, busting into the room, not caring that Steve was talking.

"Yes" Wanda answers seeing that there is no point in lying anymore

"How did you come up with that idea?" Tony asks Bucky

"I didn't, Y/N did" Bucky answers

I put my head down and look at the floor, not being able to look anyone in the eye. I then walked out still not looking up.

I ran to my room as soon as I got out of the room and locked the door behind me before sliding down the door and letting the tear flow. I sat there with my knees tucked to my chin, arms crossed on my knees and head on my arm ugly sobbing out of embarrassment, shame, sadness, anger and betrayal.

As I sobbed, Bucky knocked on the door begging me to open the door, making me cry even more.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y can you ask Bucky to go away, I want to be on my own for awhile, I need time to process and deal with all this, alone," I ask the A.I

"Right away, Ma'am" The A.I answers back.

Bucky's P.O.V

"Sergeant Barnes, Miss Y/L/N would like you to please leave her be, as she wants to be on her own for a while. She needs time to process and deal with it all" F.R.I.D.A.Y says