Teen Choice Awards (part 1)- BB

Part 3 of Youtuber

Updates are going to be slow as I have just started University and have a lot of work to do.

Enjoy!

---------

You, Bucky, Peter and Aunt May pull up to the private runway at the airport, to get on one of Tony's private jets, which will take you all to California to attend the Teen Choice Awards.

"This is so exciting," Aunt May says while also laughing at her nephew vibrating with excitement in his seat and a huge smile on his face.

"Calm down Pete or Tony won't let you on the plane," Bucky says playfully with a laugh

"We're here!" Peter shouts the huge smile on his face getting bigger if it is possible.

"Peter Benjamin Parker, calm down right now or I am not letting you on that plane," Aunt May says in her 'mother voice' which she rarely uses.

You and Peter sit there shocked for a minute before you elbow Peter in the side.

"Yes, Aunt May" Peter answers and stops vibrating in his seat.

Happy opens the car door and you all get out. When you get out you find the other Avengers and Pepper waiting for you.

"Y/N!" Wanda squeals giving you a hug

"Hey Wand, What's up?" You ask

"I missed you" Wanda replies

"You saw me an hour go before Bucky and I went to pick up Peter and Aunt May" You answer laughing at your friend's excitement.

"I know. I still missed you" Wanda says

"Missed you too" you laugh, pulling away from the hug and turn to the others "Hello everyone"

"Let's get on the plane" Tony announces, before walking towards the steps of his private jet.

The jet is the biggest one Tony owns that is big enough to fit everyone in without having to fly separately and still have plenty of room to move about.

As you get on the plane, Clint speaks up.

"Holy shit, this plane is huge, you could hold a party in here," Clint says

"Cap, Clint said a bad word," Tony says

Steve just gives Tony a pointed look as to say 'don't start' which knocks the smirk forming off Tony's face.

"Let's party!" You say

"Happy, did you stock up the bar?" Tony asks

"Yes, boss" Happy replies.

"Thank you Happy" Pepper replies while Tony heads to the bar without another word.

While Tony takes drink orders, you drag Bucky to the sofa where you make yourselves comfortable with you leaning up against him. Sam and Steve come over and sit opposite you both.

Aunt May sits with Pepper, Natasha, and Wanda and they get straight into gossiping.

Bruce and Peter sit together talking science and Tony join them once he has finished with everyone's drink orders.

Thor and Vision sit together and started talking about God. knows what.

You looked around the plane at everyone and come to a realization that this is the best family and boyfriend you could ever ask for. They have been with you since the beginning of your YouTube career. You and Bucky have been dating for almost 2 years and you couldn't be happier and are happy that Peter has plenty of male figures to look up to as well as female role models. He is your world and will do everything you possibly can to keep your little brother safe and happy.