Pregnant- BB

Updated: 28th July 2019

-----

You were sat at the table with the team when you suddenly felt sick, you jumped up pushing the chair back and ran straight to the bathroom.

When you got to the bathroom, you hunched over the toilet and started spewing. Not long after, you feel someone hold back your hair.

"It's ok, Sweetie" You hear Bucky say

"Thanks, Buck," You say, once you were able to breathe probably again from all the crying and vomiting.

"Are you ok, Sweetie? Are you coming down with something?" Bucky asks, worried

"I think I am fine, I don't feel bad now, but I think I am going to go and take a nap," you say

"Ok, Sweetie, I will come and check on you in a while," Bucky says

"Ok," you say before Bucky helps you up and you walk off to your room.

When you get to your room, you get into bed and fall asleep Straight away.

While you were sleeping, Bucky walks back into the kitchen and the team looks up at him.

"She's fine. She is taking a nap and we will see from there" Bucky says to all the worried Avengers.

"That's Good" Steve replies before putting his dishes in the dishwasher.

"I'm going to go to the store and get some medicine just in case she is sick again and pick up a few other bits, does anybody want anything while I am there?" Bucky explains, needing to get out to clear his head so that he doesn't worry about you too much.

"No thanks" Tony replies

"No thank you, but thanks for the offer," Bruce says

"Could you get some tea bags too please, we are running low?" Wanda asks.

"Of course, Wanda" Bucky replies "anybody else?"

"Would it be ok if I come with you I want to pick up a few things myself?" Steve asks his best friend.

"Certainly" Bucky answers "I will meet you downstairs, I just have to change"

"Ok" Steve replies.

Bucky goes to his room and put on Black jeans, Black vans, a white t-shirt and a black jean jacket before grabbing his phone and wallet and meeting Steve in the lobby of the tower.

While Bucky and Steve were at the store, you woke up and run to the bathroom feeling sick again. After you had finished in the bathroom, you decide to go and see Bruce, to see what is wrong.

On the way down, you were wondering where Bucky was.

"Hey Y/N, How are you feeling?" Tony asks as you walk into the lab

"I'm alright, has anyone seen Bucky?" I ask

"He went to the store with Steve" Tony Answers

While you were in the lab talking to Tony and Bruce, Bucky and Steve walk back into the tower.

"J.A.R.V.I.S is Y/N still in bed?" Bucky asks

"Miss Y/N is in the lab with Sir and Dr Banner" J.A.R.V.I.S replies.

Bucky makes his way to the lab with his shopping in his hand worried about you, with Steve behind him. When he gets to the lab, he sees you sat there laughing and talking with Bruce and Tony.

"Hey Bucky, Hey Capsicle," Tony says

"Are you ok?" Bucky asks you while Steve says hello to Tony

"I was waiting for you as I want Bruce to run some tests to make sure that it is just a bug. That is what I think I have" You say

"Let's go to the medical wing then," Bruce says

Bucky and Steve put down their shopping and everyone makes their way to the medical wing.

When you got there, you sat on the bed, Bucky sat next to you, Steve and Tony stood by the wall and Bruce grabbed the things he needed.

"Ok, I am going to need to take some blood and take an urine sample" Bruce explains

"Ok" you say

Bruce takes the needle and then finds your vain before taking blood. While he did that, he had you drink a bottle of water.

Once all the tests were done, you sat there talking with Bucky, Steve and Tony while Bruce and J.A.R.V.I.S run tests.

After 10 minuites of talking, the results come in.

"Congratulations, your going to be parents," Bruce says

You, Bucky, Steve and Tony day their shocked.