When we meet

Y'n pov

When you wake up from your annoying alarm clock ringing you slam your hand on the snooze button. Your eyes widen in pain so you jump up and run to the kitchen grabbing some ice.  After awhile of getting ready your ready for work you grab your keys and head to the door. Your car is parked on the other side of the road so you wait to cross.

Park Jimin Pov

I was walking down the sidewalk to my job when I seen a beautiful women. Her hair was shining and blowing slightly in the wind. I couldn't take my eyes off of her she was majestic. When I see her trying to cross a car was speeding up towards her. I ran to her and picked her up darting for the sidewalk. We barely make it and her head was in between my neck and shoulder.

Y'n Pov

You were scared and didn't know what to do besides cuddle whoever was holding you. Then the warmth left as you were set on her feet. You look up to see a handsome young male with pink plump lips and orange hair. You were shocked to see him save your life basically. After a few seconds of silence you spoke "Thank you sir, for saving my life." You spoke softly but meaningful.

Park Jimin Pov

He smiles and spoke "Your welcome, just be careful where you walk its dangerous around here." His voice stern but calm. "Oh uh what's your name?" His eyes sparkling from the sun.

Y'n POV

Your eyes were stuck in his gaze. You finally speak "Oh I'm y'n, and I know I should be more careful but people need to watch for others." You see him nod in return so you give him a cute smile than you see what time it is and say, "Fuck I'm going to be late for work!"

Park Jimin Pov
He sighs and look across the road. He looked both ways before holding her hand and walking to her car. "be careful, I'll see you at work."

A'n

Sorry it's short I know but I've been busy with school and everything... Love you all!!