20 Questions

3rd Person POV

The next thing Y/n knew she was laying on the couch covered up. She must've fell asleep but she doesn't remember being covered up. Her first thought is where's Jimin. She tossed her blanket off of her and slowly sat up and seen him laying on the floor in front of the couch. She smiled in awe but the lights were on and everything was working normally. She tapped Jimins shoulder, Jimin opened his eyes and instantly smiled running a hand through his hair. "Good morning Angel." Y/n blushed slightly as she walked to the stairs and stopped noticing she wasn't in her clothes. "Did you change my clothes?" Jimin just smiled standing up he was shirtless. Y/n's cheecks we're as red as a tomato. She covered her face and ran upstairs giggling to herself slightly. Jimin snickered and headed upstairs with her, he watched her carefully, his eyes focused on her curves and flaws. Y/n looked at him "Where is your pans?" Like she was going to cook. Jimin nods towards a cabinet, y/n went and grabbed a small pan. Her intention was to make scrambled eggs and bacon. She did so but during cooking she felt a hand slide up her thigh and she turned around. Jimin and y/n we're nose to nose forehead to forehead. They both smile before Jimin took her and turned her around. "That's not how you scramble eggs." He grabbed her wrists from behind, and started to fix her misteaks. Her body was melting under Jimins touch, her breathe hitched when she remembered Jimin was shirtless, she trembled slightly. Jimin noticed letting her go and headed to grab two plates, "Here they're done, let's eat." Y/n agreed still flustered, as she grabbed the plates their hands grazed wash others when y/n almost dropped the plate. Jimin quickly went to grab the plate and handed it back to her. Her eyes widened slightly, "Uh I'm sorry." She went to make the plates. Jimin sat at the bar as y/n walked to the side k to wash her hands. Jimin watched her frame (Ass!!) as she walked. Jimin cleared his throat and rubbed his hands together, y/n walked over to the bar handing him his plate and sitting by him. She made sure her well his shirt was covering the important parts. Jimin suddenly spoke "Wanna play a game?" Y/n looked up at him "Like what?" She asked. "Like 20 questions?" Y/n smiled and nodded excited. Y/n was ready. Jimin spoke "Who was your first love?" Y/n blushed slightly and spoke softly "You." Jimin smiled and put a hand to his ear "Who I couldn't hear you." He teased and y/n slapped his shoulder gently with a smile "I said you." That's when both of their lives changed Jimin leaned in for a kiss and y/n followed. Their lips smashed upon one another and they kissed. This lasted for awhile until a loud knock came upon Jimins door, y/n blushed and jimim smiled standing up and heading to the door. He opened it and his eyes winded and someone spoke "Hello old friend."