Explanation

3rd Person POV

Y/n and Jimin were cooped up in the basement. Jimin being the angel he is started to set up the bed for y/n. His eyes focused on the blankets as he unfolded them then flattening them. Y/n was pacing back and forth thinking, her arms crossed over her chest. She then stopped and shook her head, she knelt down helping Jimin with the blankets, she then hurried over to the bag unloading the snacks and drinks laying them out in proportion for two. Her eyes were flying from place to place as she sat down on her legs letting out a small sigh. Jimin noticed and walked over to her "Are you ok?" He asked picking her up. Y/n nodded and layed her head against his chest "I'm just sleepy." She answered with a slight baby voice. Jimin smiled and slowly walked her over to the pile of blankets setting her down gently. He threw the covers over Y/n and then tucked her in slightly. His small soft and gentle hands slid around Y/n's waist tucking the blanket beneath her. Y/n was yawning before she closed her eyes and began to fall into a deep slumber. Jimin sighed softly standing up straightening his back, Jimin leaned over the bar and grabbed a small bottle of champagne. He poured himself a small glass, he sipped it quietly waiting for an ok to leave the basement. His eyelids were getting heavy, he didn't want to sleep he had to protect Y/n, his angel and, his everything. Jimin had troubles staying awake his eyelids growing heavier and heavier. Y/n perked an eye open and rolled looking at Jimin "Hey.. get some sleep I'll be ok." She smiled tiredly rubbing her eyes. Jimin sighed softly as he made his way beside Y/n. Jimin quickly fell asleep with Y/n in his arms.

Next morning

Y/n yawned opening her eyes as she could hear the birds chirping, she opened her eyes and seen Jimin wasn't beside her. She stood up and seen the basement door open, Y/n yawned as she walked upstairs and opened the door. Jimin head the door open and he smiled "Morning sleepy head." He chuckled softly. Y/n smiled and walked over to him laying her head on his shoulder. "You mister owe me an explanation." Jimin turned towards Y/n and cocked a brow

"What do you mean?" He asked. He dropped the spoons in the sink which he was using to make biscuits and gravy with. Y/n smirked slightly and looked up at him.

"About your feelings towards me... I don't know what to feel Jimin." Y/n exclaimed. Jimin stood there silently his head hanging low, his chest rising and falling in an orderly fashion. He then looked up his brown sparkling and innocent doe eyes catching Y/n's gaze. They're gaze locked for a good minute or two before he answered.

"I don't know, I guess I kinda just fell for you.. Do you believe in love at first sight?" Jimin asked his hands snaking towards Y/n's waist. Y/n smiled and nodded.

"That's a good thing then, I wouldn't want anybody else but you." Y/n smiled and stepped closer to him, her head lowering to his chest. Her ear was against his chest and she could hear his heart beating quicker than usual, Y/n looked up and seen one small rosy spot on each cheek. "Awe your blushing!" Y/n giggled looking at him.

A/N
Hey guys so sorry for the long wait and such short chapters it's just at this point a lot is going on and my head is spinning I don't know what to do anymore... Parts of me want to just delete this whole account but I've come so far it's just stupid.. But other than that I'll try and I mean try to update every other week!! I love you all so much and I hope you have a great day/evening/morning! Annyeong!