Loneliness

3rd person POV

As soon as y/n got to work she hung her jacket. She then put on her apron and her work hat. She headed to her office to do her paperwork when she heard her boss call her full name. Y/n walked to her bosses office and was told "Y/n you are going to work at the Parks CEO office starting tomorrow, you will be the assistant managers assistant." Y/n just nods and smiles happily not knowing what she is getting herself into. Y/n went back to her office packing her stuff into a box, she set it inside neatly and organized. After she finished packing she sat at her chair to finish up her last few papers.

Time switch

Y/n looked at her phone and seen it was already 8p.m, she was finally finished worth papers so she decided to head home. Y/n went to her car carrying her box down through the parking lot. She felt a pain in her forearm and dropped the box instinctly. Y/n howled in pain clenching her arm. She then shut her mouth and bent down and started to pick her things up when she heard footsteps behind her. Y/n was scared but she stood up and turned around seeing the beautiful man she met earlier today. "Oh hello Park Jimin, what are you doing here?" She asked a bit scared of his response. He smiled his lips curled along with his eyelids. He had eye smiles too it was so cute. He spoke "Well I'm here to meet with your manager." Y/n's eyes widened slightly. She was surprised to hear that. Y/n looked down at her stuff and sighed bending back down. She seen Jimin bend down and help her place her items in the box. There was just a folder left on the floor they both went to grab it and Jimin touched y/n's hand, she instantly pulls away and blushes. Jimin half smiled and placed the folder in the box. "Why are you so scared when you've only seen me twice?" He asked y/n, she looked up and raised an eyebrow "I'm not scared im just just... Forget it I need to get home, thank you." Y/n turned around on Jimin and he stood there shaking his head knowing the truth behind her liking him. The word loneliness flew through his mind when she left the parking lot. Y/n giggled when she drove off, she then stopped and heard the silence in the car. She felt lonely and bored without him. The only man she liked...

A/n

Another chapter coming out soon this is just a short update the next two will be longer I swear!!