Chapter One. Balloons

You couldn't wait to get at a party at F/N's house and you were relieved that your parents weren't home, so you could go to the party.  You put on some jeans and a F/C tank top with Spongebob on it and f/c converse shoes.  You then walked out with your purse as it rains outside.  Lucky you got your umbrella.  You walk and walk until you hear a voice.

"Y/n???"  it whispered.  It came from behind the trees and revealed a man in a huge yellow suit with three orange cotton balls and blue and purple lined sleeves.  His whole face was white and he wore lipstick and blue eye shadow and had red hair.  He also had a red nose, just like a clown.  He looked just like a clown, like the ones you see at kids birthday parties, with the smile and the balloons in his hands, colors of the rainbow.  But there was something about him, something that frightened you.

"Why, hello, Y/n!!"  The clown greeted happily, waving at you.  How did he know your name?

"Ummmm, what do you want?"  you asked annoyingly.

The clown looked sad.  "Oh, I just wanted to give you a balloon, y/n..."  he trailed off, his lips quivering.  You then felt a little bad for speaking the way you spoke, so you went to get a balloon, even though you were seventeen and too old for little kiddie balloons.  You then grabbed a f/c balloon and then, he grabbed your arm, still smiling, still holding the balloons.