Chapter 4. Dreams

The next day, you just went over to f/r and order f/d and went outside to the skate park, chilling with your friends.  You just sip your drink until you got out your phone and checked your f/sm (fav social media) status and photos, but then you sleep on the bench and dream of..... him.  He is walking toward you as you are oblivious, but then he grabs you and kills you in his arms as you look into his blue neon lights, blood pouring out of your mouth.  You wake up, screaming because of the dream and people look at you strangely so you sit back up and get on your phone

"Hey, is anything wrong?"  your friend asked.  You nod and keep looking at your phone.  Well, at least he's nowhere to be seen, you hoped.  You then just go home and watch f/s (favorite show) and you then take a shower.  As soon as you get in, there is a strange sound in the drain.  Something red then pops out and fingers come out as well.

'Oh great!'  you thought as he crawled in by ripping apart the drain.  He then pops his head out, smiling at you.  You scream and blush as he looks at you, nothing on you.  You cover yourself with a towel and he frowns.

"What do you want now?!?"  you nearly yell.  He then smiles again.

"I did you a favor.  You should thank me."  You then get confused.

"What.... did you do?"  you ask, desperate for an answer.

"Just wait until school tomorrow."  he said.  What had he done?  What is he even doing behind your back?  You scoffed and he leaves, not saying anything to you, smiling.  You put on your pj's on and you go to bed, dreaming of him again.  He is chasing you on a.... girl's bicycle???  You then run as he catches up to you, laughing all the way.  He then grabs you and tries to bite you in the neck, like a vampire would.  You tried to scream, but he bites you and you fall into a deep sleep in the dream.  You then woke up, ruffling your hair.  

"He's never going away, is he?"  you asked yourself as you lay back down, looking at the ceiling.  Why is he in your head?  Why do you even think of him?  Why is he looking after you like he's your father?  What does he want???