Chapter 5. Complicated

You dress for school the next day and as you got to school, the brown haired boy from the party came up to you, pale as snow everywhere on his body.

"H-hey, y/n."  he stuttered.

"Ummm, hey?"  you said, confused.

"I-I just w-wan-wanted to s-say that I-I'm sor-sorry for the inc-inci-incident at the party."  you then nodded and was getting really confused.

"Uhh, yeah, no worries."  you say, relaxing him.  He then nods, shaking, and goes to his class.  You then went to your Math class and sat there, chin in hand, just listening to your teacher going through boring boring math.  You start drawing swirls in your notebook, thinking about the brown haired boy, white all over his body, stuttering, apologizing for touching you.  You got why he apologized, but you didn't get why he was pale or why he was stuttering.  You then thought of Pennywise telling you he did a favor.  You then start getting angry and realizing what he has done.  After class was over, you then went through your other classes, feeling like the day has been rushed and went home, stomping all the way.  Once you got home, you heard laughing in your room.

"I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!!!"  you yell as the laughing stops.  You heard nothing and opened your door to your room and found him on your bed, legs crossed applesauce and smirking.

"What did you do to him?"  you asked, his smirk going away.

"I was just....."

"Just what?"  

"I was getting back at that guy for touching you.... at the party."  he said, looking down.

"How... how do you know about that?"  you asked, confused.

"I-I saw you and.... him."

"How could you have seen me?"  he then looks at you with a very dark look.

"Listen to me very clearly."  you then get scared.  "You don't want to know who I am or what I am and if you do, it will end badly.  So don't ask me questions about unusual things again...." he ordered.  You nod and he keeps looking at you.  

"What did you do to him?"  you asked again.  He then smiles.

"I just had to tell him not to mess with you again.  Ever.  I also maybe have threatened him in a way you don't want to know."

"You threatened him?"  You asked, confused and worried.  

"Yes.  I did it to protect you."

"Protect me?"  you scoffed.  "Are you my DAD or something?"  He then keeps quiet and closes his eyes.

"I...... just wanted you to be safe.  That guy touched you and that's not right........... to you."  You then raised an eyebrow at him.  

"What, do you like me or something?" you asked.  You then regret it as he gets up and walks over to you, grabbing your waist.

"H-hey!  What are you doing?"  you asked, but before you could yell at him, he kisses you and you tried pulling away, but he doesn't stop.  You then felt weird and you just kiss him back.  It was all confusing, kissing a clown that may or may not murder you, but you didn't know how to react for now.  You both kept kissing until, out of nowhere, he throws you on your bed, shaking his head in his hands.

"Are you okay?"  you asked, trying to calm him down.  "What's wrong?  Tell me!"  He then gets on top of you, holding you down, showing you a ton of sharp fangs showing, trying to bite you, the same blue neon eyes from that night in the bathroom after the party.  

"I-I CAN'T STOP!!!" he yells, trying to shake his head more.  He then closes his eyes and sits down on the edge of the bed, putting his face in his hands, crying.  You then patted him on the back.

"What's wrong?  What's happening to you??".  you asked, getting frustrated over him, but still feeling sorry for him, as well.

"It's gonna sound weird to you, but.... I'm a creature.  An evil creature.  I feed on people's fears and I'm just a clown!  I've always had and I've gotten used to it, but... that's what I am;  an It.  Nobody.  Just something.  I've always been feeling.... complicated.  I still am.  Over you.  Ever since I've seen you, I couldn't control myself.  It's like you're my blood.  My soul.  I felt..... normal.  I felt like..... like a normal person.  I-"  You nodded and you hold his face and kiss him on the nose.

"Don't worry.  You're someone to me.  You shouldn't feel complicated.  I'll be there with you.  I'll love you.  But listen to me."  he then looks up at you.  "Don't be so overprotective of me.  I know you like me, but you can't be my dad.  Please don't be overprotective.  You can be protective, but don't get it over your head.  Also, don't feed on people behind my back or I will never forgive you...."  he nods and you smile.  

"Let's try and not fight, okay?"  you say and he smiles, nodding.  You then kiss him, feeling his embrace over you on the bed, him on top of you.  "Thank you, y/n....."   he whispers in your ear, feeling chills up your spine.  "Your welcome, Pennywise.  I love you..."  you whisper in his ear.  He then kisses you, feeling the same way.  Maybe he'll be good.... just for you.