Chapter 3. Who is he... or what is he??

You then screamed out loud, walking back toward the wall until you felt the wall on your back, Pennywise coming forward to you, smiling.

"What do you want?!?!?"  you screamed, terrified.

"I just wanna play!"  he whined.

"G-GET AWAY!!!"  you say, trying to run away.  You then are caught in his arms as he opens his mouth, revealing many teeth, but something weird happened;  he then shook his head side to side, like a dog with rabies.  He then backed up away from you, putting his face, shaking.

"WHAT HAS BECOME OF ME???"  he yelled out.  You then just stood there, he head shaking his head more.  He looks up at you, blue neon lights in his eyes, his lips quivering. 

"I-it's.... I-I'm sorry, Y/n."  He apologized.  You are very confused because he was talking to you like he really knew you. 

"W-why... are you h-he-here?"  you stuttered as he just looked at you.  

"I-I just wanted to see you..." he trailed off. 

"What?"

"Nothing!  Just ignore things you see or hear, understand?"  he ordered.  You nodded nervously as he goes back into the mirror, turning back to grin at you.  As soon as he was gone, you fell to the floor.

"What in the world...."  you said, rubbing your temples, "just happened?"  asking yourself.

It may seem weird now, but you were convinced that maybe this clown isn't somebody.... maybe something.  It's all so confusing, so you start watching tv and going to sleep.