Chapter 2: Crossed paths

I fled to the dance center, wanting to be alone. After being in such a stuffy hallway with a lot of students and The 7, I needed my space. 

Once I entered one of many dancing training rooms, fortunately, no one was there. I let out a sigh of relief and take a sweep one last time. There were speakers, mirrored-walls, a laptop, a fridge of water, and a couch for breaks. 

"Finally..." I said to myself aloud, glad no one was here before me. 

I walked towards the music part of the room (laptop, speakers) and typed in a song to dance to. I kicked my bag to the couch and typed in "ASTRO Baby."

The video started to load as I walked over to the middle of the dancing room, closing my eyes and getting ready in the starting position.

Music started to play out from the speakers and I started letting my body take control of the memorized dancing.

( Video is not working so just think of Alex dancing if you do not know ASTRO Baby dance )

I started to dance to it precisely. Students say I was the best dancer in school. Well, the best girl dancer. Everyone was just saying that one of The 7 was the best boy dancer and of course I didn't care. 

Once the song ended, I just sat down on the floor, breathing slightly heavy with my hair messed up. I grabbed my hair tie and tied my hair up, fanning myself and looking at the ground instead of the mirrors.

 They must have entered quietly because I didn't know who entered and whoever they were just started clapping. I didn't flinch and turned around and saw 7 guys clapping. Why am I not shocked?

One of them with light brown-colored hair smiled, as if they saw their favorite performance, and started to clap faster. "That. Was... AWESOME!"

I just looked at them, not amused nor saying anything.

Another one stopped clapping showed a thumbs-up. He had black hair exactly like mine and he was taller than the brown hair clapping. "I agree with him. You did great. Say, how about you teach us some moves then we can collaborate?" He grinned. All 7 members stared back at me with hope as I let out a sigh. 

How helpless. It's sad to look at how happy they are and I've been attending the same school for 3 years now. This is the first they have ever talked to me. 

"Not a chance," I bluntly replied, averting my eyes away.

The hope in their eyes suddenly faded as they tilt their head, not use to rejection. Another one, with white-colored hair, suddenly frowned, "What? Why?"

Do they even know who I am? Maybe not because of how popular they are and how many girls surround them. 

I scoffed at them as I dart my black eyes at them. "Do you really think I would want to teach you guys? Specifically, The 7?" 

Their expression went into confusion as I let out a breath, smiling a bit at how stupid they looked. I rudely said out, "Wow, turns out you guys are sophistical." 

They were silent.

Suddenly, one with dark brown hair and plump lips spoke up, confused. "Uh...Sophistical?"

I rolled my eyes at their simple expressions. "It means wrong."

I walked to the computer, exited out all my tabs, and gathered my supplies. I flip my ponytail off my shoulder and walked towards the door, wanting to leave them.

"Can we at least be friends?" One of them spoke as I stop in my tracks at the door. No one has asked me that question ever since SPAA Jr.

I gulped and turned around, replying with, "Not even friends."