Chapter 20: This feeling?

I looked closer and it was Min-Ae. Why was she here? I walked into the kitchen. I saw fried rice.

Min-Ae: That's how i got into becoming a doctor and here i am.

I sat next across from Min-Ae and sat in a empty chair next to Yugyeom.

Yugyeom: Wow you're so cool.

Min-Ae: Oh no. I'm not really.

I kept stress eating.

All: You're right you're not cool.

Phew. Thanks for saying that.

All: You're awesome.

I was about to explode in anger. I choked and started to cough.

Min-Ae: Is you're ankle okay Alex?

You: Yes. It heals 2 days from now so don't worry about me. -attitude-

Min-Ae: Okay.

Youngjae: What's your hobbies?

Min-Ae: Well I really like cooking, singing , dancing , writing , reading , and alot more. I can multi task.

All: Wow. Same here!

I got irritated. I slammed my hand on the table which made everyone stare and flinch. I picked my bowl , put it in the sink , and went upstairs. I slammed the door behind me and just went on my phone. -2 day later- I got bored on my phone and went downstairs. I heard Min-Ae's voice. She was still here. I went back upstairs and changed. I wore a knitted brown giant sweater with black tights , paired with long brown boots. I wore my original type of earings but this time i wore 3 on one ear. I left my hair straight. I put some eyeliner on and got my black leather purse and put on my round fake glasses. I let my giant sweater go low on my should to make one side look strapless. I went downstairs and Min-Ae was on the couch with the boys.

Min-Ae: Alex. Welcome back downstairs. I love your outfit.

You: Thanks..

I got my phone out and i searched up BTS. I saw 7 good looking guys. I scrolled down through images and they looked pretty cute. 4 vocals and 3 rappers. Jin , Jimin , Jungkook , and V. I really think the vocals are really cute. Rap-Monster , Suga , J-hope. Rappers are cute too. I laughed quietly.

JB: What's funny Alex?

You: Just found a new group and i think they are super cute.

I looked at Min-Ae and she was totally flirting with each and one of them. I growled in the inside. I stood up and walked to the front door.

Mark: Where are you going?

You: I'm going out today.

Yugyeom: Want us to-

You: By myself. You guys can just hang out with Min-Ae and i'll leave.

I put my headphones and played BTS Dna. I slammed the door and left.

You: Ugh. I hate myself.

I walked around because today was a beautiful day. I looked at the date today and only 2 more weeks until school's over.

You: How long is that girl staying?

I bumped into someone and my headphones fell off. I was on the floor rubbing my shoulder

You: Oh sorry!

I saw 7 guys wearing a black mask. Creepy.

You: Crap -mumble- 

I reached for my headphones that was still playing Dna. One of them got the headphones and listened.

??: You know BTS?