Chapter 8: A promise is a promise?

As time went on throughout the night, my thoughts lingering of each kiss I received, I couldn't sleep.
And so, I stayed on my phone all that time and let everyone sleep peacefully.

The morning sun came up sooner or later. As I slowly sat up to stretch, I must've been tired if my body literally told me to greet the boys in some way.

I got up and went to each member, lightly pecking their soft hair.

How tired am I if I'm literally doing stupid stuff like this—

The last member I pecked was Youngjae. Once I did the swift action and backed away, he grabbed me shoulder and kept me in place.

I flinch, slightly alarmed by his action.

"Wow... sneaky much?" Youngjae teased, raising a tired eyebrow. I move his arm away from me and I brush off what he says, making him laugh a bit.

Wanting to change the subject, I ask Youngjae, "I'm gonna... go to the store. We need more stuff so..."

Should I ask him to come?

I had a pondering expression and as if reading my thoughts, Youngjae smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'll come with you."

It was 8 in the morning. Who would be awake at this time?

With that mindset, I didn't even really care about how I dressed. I tied my hair up and just went to my shoes, slipping them on.
.

We both got our shoes on and left quietly. We drove to the grocery store and bought breakfast and different ingredients for our dorm. I would quickly buy the stuff and leave with Youngjae. When we were driving back , i turned on the radio so Youngjae can sing his heart out. Looks like i was correct. He just kept singing different songs that came on. Well, kept singing songs that he knew. We arrived at our dorm and entered to see the guys slowly waking up.

You: Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you guys up.

JB: Where did you guys go....

You: Jealous? -laughs- Anyways , we just went to the grocery store. I am about to make breakfast-

BamBam: Let one of us help you at least. We are going to not let you cook alone anymore.

Yugyeom: Yes THANK YOU BamBam.

You: It's only the morning guys calm down. -yawns-

Mark: How long did you stay up..

You: Do i have to tell you guys?

Mark: Alex....

You: Fine.... I maybe stayed up and ... didn't get sleep.

Mark: Alex!

He would run to me looking around me.

You: But i am perfectly fine. I am wide awake.

Mark: Hmmmm....

You: Stop! It's ok. Now i am going to make breakfast. Who wants to help?

None of them would raise their hand.

You: Okay. Suit yourself.

I would place the groceries on the table and yell.

You: NOT MY FAULT IF I GET CUT AGAIN ....BY A KNIFE!

Soon i heard footsteps and mumbling and the one to help me was BamBam.

You: I thought you didn't want to help.

BamBam: I would do anything to spend some time with you..

You: Awwww...

BamBam and I would make bacon and eggs with fried rice on the side. We served it to the guys and they were in awe. Me and BamBam giggled. Once we were done eating , JB went to me.