Chapter 46: Christmas Plans

~The Next Day~ ~~CHRISTMAS~~

I woke up smiling. It was Christmas. I'm so happy! Looks like it's not so bad. I decided to go downstairs and make french toast with chocolate pancakes. I kept humming songs and such. 

You: Hm?

My phone  started to ring and it was from the head. I pressed answer and stopped cooking.

You: Hello?

Head: Annyeonghaseyo~

You: Annyeonghaseyo Head-nim~

He laughs.

Head: Are you okay? Did you and Got7 make-up?

You: Yes! Kamsamida Sir! I'm really grateful because i know you helped.

Head: Aigoo. I only told them to take care of you that's all.

You: Still thank you.

Head: Call me dad. I really care for you like a daughter.

You: Okay dad!

I laugh.

Head: Oh. Merry Christmas!

You: Merry Christmas.

My "dad" laughs.

Head: What is Got7 to you?

You: Got7 is... they're amazing people who deserved to  be loved. They are also talented. Some igot7 fans must like them for their looks ( I'M NOT SAYING IGOT7 ONLY LIKES THEM FOR THEIR LOOKS TO YOU! It's just in the story -TrinNoona ) but i seriously love them because they loved the real me and they accepted me. And actually loved me. I love them back as well and they are my first love.... But i'm scared i might mess up.

Head: Are you dating one of them?

You: NO! I can't date only ONE of them! They are all important and i cannot date one of them because i love all of them. I wish i can but i just can't. They all love me and i love all of them equally. Even if i treat them like crap. Anyways , i would rather die than dating one of them and making the rest hurt.

Head: Ah... Makes sense. Well. I just recorded that.

You: DAD!

He laughs.

You: Oh my llhamas!

I groan.

You: Dad. I have to get back to cooking.

Head:Ah yes. I'll call you later my "daughter"

I laugh and hang up. I turn on the stove again and flipped the bread. The french toast took 30 minutes and the chocolate chip pancakes, 30 minutes as well. It was 9:48 a.m.

You: Should i wake them up?

?: We're already awake.

I flinch and breathed heavily.

You: YAH! BamBam. Don't scare the crap out of me. Aish. What if  had a knife in my hand?

BamBam: Mianhe Mianhe~

You: It's fine.

BamBam: GUYS BREAKFAST LOOKS REALLY GOOD AND IT'S DONE!

I just lean on the pantry door. Got7 walked in the kitchen and each one of them looked at the food.

Got7: OH MY LORD ALEX! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

I laugh.

You: Merry Christmas you weirdos. Now eat.