How You Met (Harry)

So I realized that all of these are going to be pretty long, so I decided to split them up into several chapters. I hope you enjoy!

~Red
———————————————————

Harry: His POV

      It was after curfew, but it's not like I cared. I put on my invisibly cloak and snuck out of the castle to the Black Lake.

I just needed to get away from everything. With all the people being petrified, and now Hermine? I just need to clear my head.

Once I got closer to the lake I saw a figure sitting by the shore. As I approached the figure I noticed it was a girl. She was in my grade. I think she's a Gryffindor. I took off my cloak and sat down beside her. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Hello, Harry," the mysterious girl said. I was surprised. I had never spoken to this girl, but she knew me. "Don't look surprised you are famous,"

"Right, I forgot about that," I said chuckling nervously and rubbing the back of my neck. She giggled. Wow that's a pretty sound.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" She spoke looking out onto the lake, "I love the way the stars reflect off the water."

"Yeah. I never thought of it that way," I said look out onto the water. It really was beautiful, but not as beautiful as the girl sitting next to me was. With her shoulder length light brown curls and her shining hazel eyes that reflected the stars. Then I realized I didn't even know her name. "What's your name?" I asked nervously.

"Grace," she said turning her head towards me before looking out to the water again.