Life

Okay, so....I just had my first day of college! Well, beauty school really. Anyway! It was extremely eventful. Back. At the beginning of the day everyone was downstairs because the door to our classroom was locked. Ange (one of the staff) comes down the stairs and ushers us up stairs. 20 minutes pass and the fire alarm goes off. Apparently someone opened a door that triggers the fire alarm. We go outside so we don't hurt our ears too much. Okay. The firefighters show up just a couple seconds after the fire alarms stop. We go back up stairs and continue on. Then we start setting up our iPads. And none of our school emails work so we have to use our personal ones. We finally get everything settled, this was several hours later and after lunch and our 15 minute break. Then we get to unpack our kits. My mirror is broken (that's okay though because they'll get me a new one). We take almost everything out of our boxes to make sure we have everything. Now we have to find a way to put it all back. (Wasn't that hard for me because I know how to puzzle/problem solve). We now get to go home. The line to clock out is down the spiral staircase. I finally get outside and to my car, the line to get out of the garage takes at least ten minutes because people can't get their shot together. Then I go home. I walk into my room and there are balloons everywhere. Jordan and Jess (my friend and sister) had blown them all up. There is also a shit ton of candy all over my bed. So, yeah. That was my first day of college. I would love to hear about your experiences on the first day of college/high school/ job. I hope you have a wonderful day/night/whatever. You are all beautiful!

~Clippies