How You Met (Sirius)

I'm so sorry it's been so long, but now that it is Spring Break I can write a little more. Yay! Hope you enjoy. Please give requests and feedback.

~Red
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sirius POV

Dumbledore said something about a new member joining the Order. I'm glad more people are joining the cause, but I hope they are actually going to be useful. We could use a healer or a researcher. We have plenty of good people fighting; we don't need another one screwing up our routine. Anyway I was told to show them the ropes. Dumbledore and the newbie should be showing up any time now.

Just then I hear the doorbell ring and the door open and close. Of course Dumbledore would just walk in. Oh, well better go great the guests. I get out of my comfy chair and walk down the hall to the kitchen. I figured that would be the first place to look.

And I was right. Standing in my kitchen was Dumbledore with his light blue robes and half moon spectacles. Standing beside him was a beautiful girl. I was taken aback for a moment noticing her platinum blonde hair and silvery blue eyes. She was wearing a casual black dress that had lace sleeves. Her hair was in a half up half down with a bow in the back.

 Her hair was in a half up half down with a bow in the back

Don't ask me how I know all this girl stuff. Let's just say it involves James and a dare.

Dumbledore clears his throat. I snap out of my daze and look at him. "Sirius, I would like you to meet Melody. She is extremely smart and will be helping with research and tactical strategies. She is rather shy, so I expect you to be on your best behavior," Dumbledore introduces.

Melody. What a wonderful name. Looks like I need to turn on some Sirius charm. "Well, hello there. I'm honored to be the one welcoming such a beautiful dame to our order," I say with a wide grin. She blushes and looks at the floor trying to hide it. Aw. That's so cute.