2

I waited scrolling through my comments on Instagram liking some of them when I heard a knock. I opened the door to see a mint haired boy with sunglasses, a hat and a mask on. I laughed abit realizing they are fairly well known and this is how they hide themselves.

"Hey it's me Yoongi! Oh my god you're hotter in person." He mumbled that last part but I still heard it. I locked my house and headed to their car.

I sat down and I was between Yoongi and another boy I recognized from the videos. "Hi im J-hope you can call me Hobi!" He said happily I went down the line "I'm Jimin" "V or taehyung" "RapMonster or Namjoon" "Jin" "Jungkook" they all smiled and I finally looked at Yoongi who had removed everything he was hiding his face with. "Hi you already know my name" he smiled " Well I guess now would be a good time to introduce myself, Hi I'm Ashton! It's really a pleasure to meet all of you!" I said doing aegyo. "OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO CUTE" Hobi screeched he started shaking Yoongi "YOONGI CAN WE KEEP HIM" I laughed and Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"So Yoongi tells us you didn't know of our group until after he told you?" I nodded "haha yea, I had no idea! I mean when he told me and I checked out your guys stuff I was genuinely shocked as to not hearing of you guys before! I feel like I was living under a rock. You are all very talented!" They thanked me " I can't believe your so calm around us knowing we're 'famous'" Jimin said.

I laughed "its the same thing I told yoongs here at the end of the day you are all people who eat, sleep and shit just like me" they burst out laughing. We finally arrived and they all put on their hats and sunglasses and anything else. We exited the car and I asked for a table in the back out of sight. We were taken to the back and seated.

We just talked as we waited for our waiter. A boy started approaching the table. "Hello, what can I get yo- ashton?" I looked at him since I was in the middle of talking to Jin. "Oh my god it really is you, I-I haven't seen you since the 8th grade. You really have changed" I awkwardly nodded "uh yea Davi that happens" I said not wanting to talk to him anymore. Namjoon ordered our stuff and Davi left afterwards.

"What was that about" yoongs said looking at me. I hid my face in my hands. "Ugh he had a huge crush on me and dated my friend to get to me. I had no idea until he kissed me. I felt disgusted, I don't like people that do stuff like that. I also just happened to not like him in general." Yoongi looked tense. "What a bag of dicks" Jungkook said making me laugh. " Ashton you look really hot" Yoongi covered his mouth realizing what he said out loud. Everyone went silent as I blushed a crimson red. "T-thanks Yoongi, you look really good yourself." Hobi nudged me an whispered in my ear "Yoongi hasn't shut up about you since you guys started talking I think he really likes you! And we all already like you!" I whispered back "thank you and I like him too! I mean if only you guys knew my reaction when I saw his profile!" He laughed. Yoongi saw Davi coming back with our order and instinctively wrapped an arm around me. " here ya go" he said looking at me. Yoongi glared as he brought me closer to him. Davi seemed to get the hint, but instead of sulking away he glared right back. And left.

I pulled out my phone posting a picture of me I took in my outfit today. "That's a nice picture!" The boys said. I chuckled "thanks guys" I said locking my phone. It instantly started buzzing like crazy. "What is that" they said looking at me. "Oh uh nothing let me just uhh turn off notifications for a while!"

I pulled out my phone to see hundreds of Instagram motifs. Hobis eyes widened "are you famous too?!" I laughed really loudly. "Definitely not, just a lot of people follow me on Instagram" Yoongi looked at me "how many?" He questioned. I pulled up my profile and showed him. His eyes widened. "For not being famous 27k followers is a lot!" I laughed and nodded. "Oh that reminds me I wanna take a picture with all of you guys" I said pulling up my camera "ugh my arms are too short and you're all too tall!" I pouted. "Jin hold the phone, ashton jump on my back!" Yoongi said,Jin took my phone and I did as told.

The picture was me and Yoongi in the middle. With the boys around us. "Jinnie this is such a good picture!" I said jumping up and down. I pulled out my phone posting it on Instagram and making it my wallpaper. I was flooded with comments along the lines of
'yOu kNoW bTs?!?!?!"
I laughed replying yes to the comments.

While ashton was replying to comments Jimin was talking to Yoongi. "Yoongi ashton is so cool! I mean he has such good style, he's funny, and I mean cmon!!" Yoongi laughed and nodded "he's really something else, I think that's why I started to like him." He smiled at the younger boy "we can't just stop hanging out with him!" Jimin stated. "We wont I can promise you that much." I said smiling slightly.

We drove back to his house, and we're gonna drop him off. "You guys wanna spend the night, unless you're busy with work" he smiled. Rapmon smiled and nodded " We're not busy we would love to spend the night!" I smiled. Today was a good day.