3

*smut warning*

Ashton

Im not gonna lie I really want to impress these dudes but I don't know how to do that per say.

"Hey do you guys wanna watch movies or something?" I asked. They all nodded and smiled I popped in Edward Scissorhands and went to go make popcorn. "You have a really nice house" Yoongi hummed in my ear. I blushed a crimson red.

"T-thanks" he chuckled helping me carry all the popcorn to the living room. We all sat and made jokes and threw popcorn at one another. I wont lie I haven't had friends in forever so I don't mind this. My phone started to ring.

"Hello" I asked
"Hey ashton tomorrow you have a shoot at 10 am for that Calvin Klein commercial we talked about last week!!" It's my manager Linda
"Really?! I'll be there also um I've made some new friends and wanted to know if I could invite them?"
She thought about it for a second
"Sure why not" I smiled widely
"Thank you see you tomorrow at 10!" And with that ended the call.

They all looked at me curiously as to why I was so giddy. "What was that about?" Jimin asked "well Ive been working hard to get this photo shoot and I finally got it! It's tomorrow!! Oh and uh I wanted to know if you guys wanted to come?" I asked. "Well I don't know about them but I'll definitely go!" Yoongi said eagerly. We all laughed " we will go we don't have practice until the day after!" I smiled.

This movie is always gonna be my favorite, I'm a sucker for anything Tim Burton. I looked over and everyone was asleep. Hmm I have 3 guest rooms with 2 beds in each. I went and opened every door and began mission "get tall guys in rooms" I picked up jimin first throwing him over my shoulder gently and carried him to the room and put him under the blanket making my way back for kookie. For the next room I took taehyung and jhope. These boys are huge they're like 1 foot taller than me. I finally got Namjoon and Jin in the last room. And went out to the living room again. "Shit, where am I gonna put Yoongi?" I whispered. I walked to my room emptying off all my junk from the bed I went back for Yoongi and placed him there. I got a pillow and some blankets to sleep on the floor. "Mmmmm.... Ashton come cuddle.." he said reaching his arms out opening and closing his hands. That's really cute!!!! " Yoongi you have to rest, I will cuddle you another time." He pouted got up walked over to me and threw me on the bed and laid down next to me and cuddled me.

Holy shit. I wasn't expecting that. I squirmed abit trying to get out of his arms. Well, looks like I'm not going anywhere. I made myself comfortable with my back pressed against his chest. I can't help but have a few inappropriate thoughts. God I can't think this I just met him?! I should get some sleep...

Yoongi

Ugh I'm so tired I don't want to open my eyes. What in the fuck am i holding? I open an eye and see the back of Ashton's Head. My eyes widen, realizing his butt is pressed against my crotch. I remove my arm from around him checking my phone for the time. 6:37. He started to squirm. OKAY NOT HELPING.

I try to get my arm out from under him. He wont give it up! "Nooooo don't gooo.." he mumbled. I continued to struggle for my arm. When all of a sudden my arms are pinned and there is a small hot guy sitting on my crotch. " I said don't go" he said seductively. "O-okay" he slowly started to grind his hips on my crotch making my boner grow bigger.

Should I stop this? Do I want to stop this? Definitely not. He started kissing up my jaw. "Ashton don't tease me and kiss me!" I whined. He chuckled and gently placed his beautiful plump lips on mine. It was like magic. I've never felt this way. This kiss grew hungrier and more needy I licked his lips asking for entrance and he wouldn't let me in!

I flipped us over and started palming him causing him to moan softly, I took advantage and explored his mouth. I left hickeys down his neck and chest. I quickly slid his pants down and holy shit his dick is big. I pulled his underwear down and slowly started jacking him off. "Fuck.. don't go so slow!" He whispered aggressively. I started sucking the tip making sure to tease him. "Don't tease me Yoongi." I chuckled but continued. All of a sudden he grabbed my hair and slammed my head down on his cock. I could hear him moaning like crazy I quickly went up to his ear and whispered seductively "keep quiet and maybe Daddy will fuck you nice and hard" his eyes widened as he nodded. I continued the blow job I was giving him when he said "p-please fuck me, I need you." I chuckled and got a condom out of my pocket took off my pants and slid the condom on.

" are you a virgin?" I asked he nodded blushing. "Good I want to be your first, although I can't see how people could resist you this long." He nervously laughed "don't worry I'll be gentle this first time" he nodded. I turned him around and positioned myself to enter him "are you sure?" He nodded,with that I slowly entered him as I heard him groan. Once I was in him I slowly started thrusting my hips and his groans turned into soft moans. I kept my steady pace like i promised him, but hearing him moan for me so softly makes me so turned on. "Fuck it" I said holding him and slamming myself inside of him hard and fast. He gasped at the sudden change and gripped the sheets of the bed. "F-fuck Yoongi, fuck me harder!" He said. I slammed harder into him as our bodies rocked perfectly together. I could feel myself getting close. I started going as fast as I could and as hard as I could. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I groaned "m-me too!" And with one final thrust we came.

We fell together onto the bed both sweaty and gasping for air. " how was your first time?" I asked hugging him. He smiled "perfect, this isn't how I thought it would happen but I don't regret it. I wouldn't change a thing." I gave him a gummy smile. "Im glad I'm your first but I'm hoping to be your only." We stayed there just casually talking for a while.

" I should get up and make you guys breakfast, then get ready for my shoot." He said he started walking and I could tell his a bit sore. "Sorry I was so rough I just couldn't help myself with that cute little ass of yours" I winked to him. he blushed. He pulled on some sweat pants and walked out the room.

I soon walked out as well in some black skinny jeans and a white shirt. All the guys were awake and chatting while Ashton gave them eggs and bacon. He quickly ate and went to get a shirt. "Soooooooooo, anything you want to tell us!" They whispered excitedly. Oh god. They heard. "Ummmm What a-are you t-talking about?" I asked focusing on my plate. "Cmon don't bullshit us yoongi!!! We all heard! You guys aren't exactly quiet." Jhope said. I blushed. "It was amazing, the best I've ever had. I know it's crazy since I just met him but he's the only one I want." They all smiled. "Although I didn't plan to wake up to "f-fuck Yoongi fuck me harder" I'm glad you found someone. I couldn't help but try and hide my face as my members teased me.

"Hey you guys ready?" Ashton said walking out of his room. "Yea, but why are you going in sweats?" We asked. He laughed "oh don't worry I'm getting dressed over there" he had this look on his face There's something he's up to.

Lol I hope you enjoy this chapter