Across(Teleporter)

A kid... Jumped into a big sealed box of dark blue colored water but accidentally a live wire fall into the water as he jumped.

15 years later...

Enzo is a 25 years old guy working as a Dj for hire and acoustic guitar player in their band. He lives in Quezon city,Philippines. He is an extra ordinary ability and that is teleporting. No one else knows about his ability and don't wanna let anyone about his ability. One day,he opened his social media account and he saw a friend request and a message. He confirmed the friend request and he opened the message saying "Hi?" from Anne. He replied faster saying "Hello".

Anne:How are you?

Enzo:I'm fine. How about you?

Anne:I'm also fine. What are you doing?

Enzo:Practicing an acoustic song using my guitar.

Anne:You are so cool! You know what? I like guitar players.

Enzo:Really? So you have a boyfriend knows how to play guitar..

Anne:No. I'm single. How about you?

Enzo:Same. I'm also single

Anne:Where are you living?

Enzo:Quezon city

Anne:Me,La Union.

Enzo:How old are you?

Anne:20

Enzo:Can I go to your home right now?

Anne:If you can go you're so far huh.

Enzo:Easy!

And then Enzo teleport from Quezon city to La Union. Knock! Knock! Knock! knocking on Anne's home and she didn't expects that Enzo isn't joking.

Enzo:See...

Anne:How did you...???

Enzo:I just told I'm living in Quezon city but actually,I'm having vacation here at La Union.

Anne:Ahhh.... I got it.. Have a sit...

Enzo sat on her sofa.

Anne:Wait,I'll make coffee for you.

Enzo:No need. Let's just talk.

Anne:Topic?

Enzo:What kind of guy you like?

Anne:Kind,Lovable,Simple and Guitar player. How about you? What kind of girl you like?

Enzo:Simple,Like you.

Anne:Like me?

Enzo:I mean like me. Ha ha ha!

Anne:You're so fun.

Enzo:If you want,I would like you to have a date with me later.

Anne:Yes.

Enzo:I gotta go.

Anne:Hey wait...

Enzo:I'll return... Don't worry...

Enzo goes out. Anne tried to follow him but she didn't saw him outside. At 8 pm,they go to date. They have lots of fun and sweetness on their first date. One day,A bad guy snatches Anne's phone and run away. Anne shouts "help!!!" the bad guy runs to the left but Enzo is coming from her back bringing her phone. "Is this your phone?" he said "yes thank you." Anne said "I saw that theif running and you are shouting for help that's why I beat him down." Enzo said "how did you get there if he ran on the left side?" Anne asked "I don't know..." Enzo said "how?? What do you mean??" Anne asked "I'm gonna tell you something... Let's go home first..." Enzo said and they go to Anne's home.

Anne:Anyway,thank you. What are you going to tell?

Enzo:I'm a guitar player on our band but first,let me sing for you.

And Enzo sung the song "Wherever you will go" using the acoustic guitar for Anne. After singing...

Anne:You are so sweet...

Enzo:I'm gonna tell you about my self first. I'm telling you about it because I would like to ask you if I can be your boyfriend...

Anne:Really??

Enzo:I'm different. I can teleport to other places I can move into your side without moving. Like this...

Enzo turns into Anne's right side without moving from her left side.

Enzo:I promise I can protect you and keep you safe.

Anne:Enzo,I'm sorry... I'm scared... Please leave me alone!

Enzo:I will never hurt you. I'm just different.

Anne:Prove me first!

Enzo was gone from La Union and turns into his home at Quezon city. "It's better that I didn't told you." He said. He is so sad and thinking deeply... Suddenly,he got an idea as he saw his sunglases and dark face mask.